15 • Caught Red Handed • 15

Third Person's POV

'Ah, Doyoung, Mr and Mrs Kim, my brother is out at the moment.. he should be back soon.' Jisung said after running downstairs.

His parents weren't confused even though they knew Taeyong was home, as they knew that Jisung kept Taeyong a secret.

'Would you guys like to take a seat in the garden? We'll get some drinks.' Jisung's dad said and tried to get them outside so he could speak to his wife and Jisung.

'Oh yes, that sounds lovely thank you.' Mrs Kim spoke and the three went outside.

'That was a close one.' Jisung breathed out deeply.

'Got a plan then?' His mother asked.

'Taeyong phoned Kai, we're going to borrow Kyungsoo and pretend he's my brother. He'll be here in five minutes.'

'Okay, we'll be outside so if Kai wants he can slip upstairs and stay with the others.' Jisung's mum suggested.

Jisung nodded and texted Taeyong the rest of the plan.

They got the drinks and snacks and took them out to Doyoung and his parents.

New Text From : T.Yong
They're here, can you let them in?

Jisung excused himself and went inside to open the door, 'Kyungsoo, thank you so much for doing this.'

'No problem Jisung, I know both you and Lami would be in trouble if you know who knew about your brother.'

'Kai, the others are in Taeyong's room, you can stay up there with them.'

'The others? Who else is here?'

'Jaehyun, Yuta, Ten, Hansol, Mark, Jaemin, Donghyuck, Taeil, Winwin, Kun. Oh and also Jeno. I thought it would be better to leave him up there even though Doyoung is fine with him.'

'Okay so if they want to go upstairs then you, Lami, Jaehyun, Taeil and everyone else is completely fucked. Along with me.' Kai chuckled lightly.

'Well we will make sure that doesn't happen.' Kyungsoo reassured and shooed Kai upstairs.

'This is going to be hard for me to be nice as I hate Kai's parents and Doyoung, after hearing what they did to him. But then again I'm a pretty good actor so let's go for it.' Kyungsoo grinned as they walked towards the garden.

Jisung cleared his throat, 'Mr and Mrs Kim, Doyoung, this is my brother.'

'It's nice to finally meet you, I'm Jisung's older brother, Kyungsoo.' He said and then bowed.

'It's lovely to meet you too, I'm glad Jisung has such a wonderful brother! Which school do you go to?' Doyoung asked.

'I'm home schooled.' Kyungsoo smiled, and he wasn't lying, his mum had always home schooled him and his younger sister Mimi since they were young.

'Oh isn't that nice! Can we look around the house more?' Mrs Kim asked.

'Be my guest.' Jisung replied and smiled, however his back was sweaty and his hands were clammy - if they looked in Taeyong's room, he was screwed.

New Text To : T.Yong

Everything fine so far, they're coming upstairs to look around so all of you need to stay quiet. We'll do everything to keep them out of your room.

New Text From : T.Yong

Okay, we got it bro.

'So, this is the bathroom.' Jisung showed them and put on a smile, which faltered when he saw a foot underneath the shower curtain.