19 • Lost • 19

Third Person's POV

'Mum, don't you think Jaehyun and I should spend some time together, away from everything? So we can prepare for the wedding and he can get used to everything.' Doyoung suggested, little did everyone know he had this sort of thing planned since Jaehyun had kissed Taeyong yesterday.

'Oh, that is such a wonderful idea!' His mum replied.

'I even have somewhere that we can stay together, a friend's house.' Doyoung grinned.

'Perfect, why don't you tell Jaehyun to go and pack his things - is that alright?' Mrs Kim turned towards Jaehyun's mum.

'Oh yes I'm sure he'll be delighted!' Mrs Jung smiled and the two started to discuss wedding plans whilst Doyoung went upstairs to Jaehyun. He knocked on the door twice and waited for the reply.

'Who is it?' Jaehyun mumbled from the other side.

'Your fiancee.' Doyoung smirked behind the door.

'What do you want?' Jaehyun sighed impatiently. Doyoung walked in and closed the door behind himself and then sat down on Jaehyun's bed like his mother had earlier.

'I just wanted to say that we're staying together for a few days so you need to get your bags packed darling.' Doyoung spoke and then picked up Jaehyun's hand and held it. Jaehyun closed his eyes in emotional pain. Taeyong was the only person supposed to be holding his hands and looking into his eyes - not Doyoung. Jaehyun looked away and snatched his hand back.

'I see,' Doyoung chuckled, 'I make you nervous, don't I.' He whispered into Jaehyun's ear so closely that Jaehyun felt harassed, 'you know you and I were made for each other, you just needed someone to help you get away from that sly, dumb ass bastard that seemed to control you.'

Jaehyun felt his blood boil and laughed in disgust, 'Don't you dare talk about my boyfriend like that. Taeyong is the most beautiful human I've ever laid my eyes on. Of course he's not perfect, but no one is. That being said, in my eyes he is everything, in my eyes he's perfect, he's intelligent, he just doesn't brag about it. You see Doyoung, the problem is, I don't love you like that, I love you as a friend, a best friend, however, I happen to be in love with a boy called Lee Taeyong and you will never be able to change that.'

Doyoung flashed a smile and tried to conceal the true emotions and pain that Jaehyun's words had caused. 'Let's go downstairs for a second.' He spoke and grabbed Jaehyun's arm, 'and you won't be needing this.' He whispered harshly and took Jaehyun's phone.

'Mrs Jung. I have withheld some information for a while and now I would like to make you aware of it. Do you know a boy called Taeyong?'

'Well yes he is one of Jaehyun's friends!'

'Oh Mrs Jung, he fools everyone like that. He's actually a very bad influence, I heard he even abused his brother Jisung before.'

'Mum that's a lie-' Jaehyun started.

'He what?' Mrs Jung asked in disbelief.

'He also drinks all the time, does drugs, sleeps around with people - he's terrible.'

'You know the boy who I used to call my son? Kai? Well Taeyong is friends with him, they're both disgusting.' Mrs Kim told her friend.

'Mum don't listen to them, please.' Jaehyun felt tears prick at his eyes.

'You mean to say I let this boy stay in my house? I even cooked for him.' Mrs Jung frowned, ' I knew it was too good to be true.'

'Jae baby, there's no need to pack your stuff, you can borrow mine.' Doyoung sniggered.