21 • Christmas for 52?? • 21

Third Person's POV

Taeyong lay awake in his bed, he was peaceful at last, knowing exactly where Jaehyun was - right in his arms. The younger boy was curled up against Taeyong's chest, which is where he had been since 9pm the following night, once they'd got back he was exhausted and as much as Taeyong wanted to kiss him, hug him, tell him how much he loved him, he knew Jaehyun needed sleep and rest. Taeyong stroked his boyfriend's hair and stared into his deep eyes, he knew he shouldn't disturb him but he couldn't help but give a him a light peck on his forehead; luckily Jaehyun was in such a deep sleep that he didn't wake up. Taeyong looked around when he heard a knock on the door.

'Come in.' He spoke softly.

His mum walked in and smiled at the sleepy pair of boys, 'it's 10am, you should probably wake Jaehyun up soon, he can't spend Christmas Eve sleeping.' 

'Crap! I forgot it was Christmas Eve..I'd lost track of the days.' Taeyong frowned and his mum chuckled.

'I suspect Jaehyun probably forgot as well, it's lucky you had all his presents sorted out before this whole mess. Anyway, Jaehyun's parents are downstairs along with the others, they're spending Christmas with us. I explained everything and now they feel really bad for believing what Doyoung told them, they're really apologetic.' His mum said and ruffled his hair gently, 'we're going to prepare the veg for tomorrow so don't be too long.'

'Wait, when you say 'the others', how many people are we exactly having round for Christmas this year?'

'Well, all of my friends and their families! Which of course means all of your friends as well!'

'All of them????! How on earth are you going to cook dinner and find room for me, you, Jaehyun and his parents, dad, Jisung and then, Hansol, Ten, Mark, Yuta, Winwin, Kun, Taeil, Donghyuck, Jaemin, Jeno, Johnny and all of their families?????'

'Oh don't worry, Johnny is spending Christmas with Doyoung!'

'That doesn't make much difference, are you sure you can handle it?'

'Oh of course darling, all the mums are making dinner together. As for the room, you and your friends can all fit in one room whilst you talk so then us adults can go somewhere else. Simple!' She grinned, 'oh and Chenle, Renjun, Kai and Kyungsoo are all coming as well.'

Taeyong's eyes widen but he calmed down, 'I guess it'll be a fun but hectic Christmas.' He smiled at his mum.

'Oh certainly, so hurry up and get ready - we've got lots of preparation to do!' She said and went downstairs to join everyone again.

Taeyong chuckled, Jaehyun was still sleeping peacefully on his chest. Taeyong slowly removed himself from under the covers and lowered Jaehyun's head onto the pillow, and then he climbed on top of him and leaned in close to Jaehyun and held the younger's face. Jaehyun mumbled slightly and his eyes slowly opened, his mouth curving upwards as he saw Taeyong. Taeyong lowered his face down, getting closer and closer to their lips meeting and then he stopped.

He grabbed something from the side, 'open wide.' He said and squirted mint mouth spray into Jaehyun's mouth and then into his own, Jaehyun rolled his eyes and laughed.

'Still the same old Taeyong then.'

'Indeed I am.' Taeyong replied quickly before pressing his lips harshly against Jaehyun's, longingly. It felt like an eternity since they had been together like this, and neither boy wanted to give in. Not surprisingly, Taeyong won the battle, and Jaehyun's body squirmed underneath him; Taeyong was in complete control of the boy beneath him. Taeyong's fingers traced up and down Jaehyun's back in a rhythmic pattern which made him weaker, and weaker. As Taeyong's fingers traced down to Jaehyun's sensitive sides, Jaehyun felt himself give into to a small moan which made him blush and feel incredibly embarrassed. 'Don't be shy, Jaehyun, I want to hear your voice.' Hearing Taeyong say his full name instead of Jae, in that low, husky voice, made Jaehyun go even more crazy, not knowing what would happen next. Taeyong kissed Jaehyun's neck and sucked on it softly until there was a mark. 'You are mine, not anyone else's. I won't let anyone else have you, ever again.'