24 - Exams and New Friends -24

Third Person's POV

'That maths exam was..terrible.' Jaehyun sighed and ruffled his hair.

'Come on, you're great at maths I'm sure you got like 100%.' Taeil chuckled.

Jaehyun and Taeil walked out of the exam hall and came face to face with the person they were trying to avoid - Doyoung. He had eye bags and his face looked drained and colourless, he fidgeted and looked to his feet, 'lets go, Jaehyun.' Taeil said and dragged him away.

Jaehyun turned back, 'Doyoung..how was your Christmas?'

Doyoung hung his head down and turned away...how could Jaehyun still be so nice to him? Doyoung thought about everything he'd put Jaehyun through, he couldn't believe he'd done that, just because stupid Jungkook had told him to. How was he to know that Jungkook was Taeyong's childhood enemy?

'Look..I forgive you.' Jaehyun said, looking into Doyoung's eyes and then turned to walk away.

'-Lami..is she okay?'

'She's safe.' Jaehyun said, and walked away.

Taeil sighed in relief once they were out of the school, 'you're too good Jaehyun.'

'He's hurting too. Although i can never forget what he did, i can forgive him, his unrequited love for me was used and manipulated by Jungkook and Momo.' Jaehyun breathed out, 'let's just go get the others and go to Kai's house'.

--------

'I missed youuuuuu.' Taeyong whined as he hugged his boyfriend.

'I wasn't gone for long.' Jaehyun chuckled.

'By the way, keep tonight reserved, I want to take you out on a date.' Taeyong winked, back to his usual dominant state. Jaehyun smiled, it would be their first proper date, 'where are we going?' He asked eagerly.

'It's a secret, silly.' Taeyong laughed and then moved close to Jaehyun and whispered in his ear, 'but let's just say that when we get back, my house is empty for the night.' He smirked and watched the blush creep onto Jaehyun's cheeks, 'why're you blushing?? I was gonna say so we can watch whatever we want on the TV..what were you thinking.'

'Nothing.' Jaehyun squeaked.

'Sure, sure.' Taeyong nodded and grabbed Jaehyun's hand as they left with the others for Kai's house.

'So..what exactly are we doing there?' Jaehyun asked.

'Uhh, chill out and come up with ways of keeping Lami hidden from her family? That's about it I think.' Taeil said.

'which apartment is Kai's??woah these places are so nice.' Jaehyun looked in awe.

'Well, Kai's is the penthouse suite.' Taeyong grinned and watched his jaw drop.

'So he was kicked out of his parents house when he was in his teens, rejected by his family and somehow can afford a penthouse suite to live in?? I smell bullshit.' Jaehyun replied.

'Jaehyun like we said, being in a gang gets you lots of free shit.' Mark chuckled and rung the penthouse bell.

'DOES THAT MEAN I GET A PENTHOUSE??' Jaehyun yelled.

Kai answered the door, laughing at Jaehyun's shouting, 'you can get one whenever you want mate. Come in guys we've got planning to do.'

---------

Doyoung's POV

I kind of wish Jaehyun would stop being so nice to me, I can't take it. Him smiling even though I know just a few weeks ago he was broken and weeping for me to let him see Taeyong. I can't get his cries out of my head, why did I hurt him so badly if I love him? That's right, I remember - Jungkook and Momo. I don't even think I've ever experienced true love before, in fact I don't even think I ever loved Jaehyun. I confused jealousy and infatuation for love, when in reality I just wanted to be Jaehyun. I envy Taeyong as well, he's always effortlessly cool and he gets away with everything, I curse once and my parents ground me. How is that fair? 

'Oh! uh-uh oops.' I saw a boy on the other side of the hall, he'd dropped all his books on the floor and was frantically picking up pieces of paper.

'Hey, let me help you.' I called and jogged over to help him with his stuff.

'Thank you so much.' He sighed.

'Bad day?' I replied.

'Yeah, it's been quite stressful, it's my first day.'

'Ah, I thought I didn't recognise you. It will get easier, I promise.' I grinned whilst looking at the boy, who admittedly was rather cute.

'I hope so, me and my twin brother just moved to this area, all though he goes to the school across the field.'

'Don't worry, I can show you around the school and stuff if you want?'

'That would be great, thank you.' He smiled at me and his eyes lit up.

'Oh, I'm Doyoung by the way, what's your name?'

'Jungwoo, Kim Jungwoo.'

---------

Third Person's POV

'So Lami, just remember not to go into the senior section of the school and you should be able to avoid Doyoung.' Jaehyun instructed, 'and if i ever see you near I'll make sure to hide you, okay?'

'Yeah, I got it.' Lami grinned.

'Look after yourself though Jaehyun, don't get too near him.' Taeyong mumbled into Jaehyun's ear.

'I'll be fine Tae, he's harmless. I know he did bad things but it's only because Jungkook and Momo manipulated him.'

'I know babe, just stay safe, in case they do anything else.' Taeyong said and kissed his boyfriend's head.

Jaehyun lent back and rested his head on Taeyong's shoulder, and wrapped his arms around the elder's waist, he never wanted to let go. Jaehyun just wanted to stay snuggling his boyfriend for eternity. He didn't want to bother about going to school, work or going out with people, or doing homework, or kissing, or watching TV or having sex or anything that required effort. He just wanted to be with Taeyong, listening to the beat of his heart.

Taeyong moved his lips to Jaehyun's ear and spoke in a deep, husky tone, 'I hope you haven't forgotten about our date tonight.

Jaehyun gulped and shook his head.

'Good boy.' Taeyong hummed and stroked Jaehyun's neck.

Okay then, Jaehyun thought, maybe I can be bothered with the sex part.

------------

Okay this is short but, baby steps!! I'm so glad to finally get something out for you guys, you can look forward to the next chapter being full with jaeyong and jaeyong Only ;)

I hope you guys enjoyed this and I hope i can get better at writing because i haven't done it in a while.

Do you guys want jaeyong smut or not?idk im not really good at smut but i can try if people want that

Also, do you want Johnny x Doyoung or Doyoung x Jungwoo ??

QOTD : NCT bias?

AOTD : Taeyong !

-Jess x

Also i'm still dead from bds, taeyong looked so good im quaking,,