6 • Secrets • 6

Third Person's POV
{Thursday, the evening before the basketball match}

'Taeilllll ~ when will you tell your friends about all of us?' Taeyong slurred whilst they sat in a circle playing games and drinking beer.

Taeil sighed, 'you know they won't understand.'

Hansol held Taeil's side close to his own, 'maybe when Jaehyun falls for Taeyong.' Hansol giggled and kicked Taeyong lightly.

'Shhh, he'll never like me.' Taeyong frowned.

'Too right he won't - he likes me.' Ten laughed with his mouth full with pizza.

Yuta and Taeyong shot him a glare, 'Chittaphon.' Yuta said sternly.

'Dayum when bae called you your full name you know shit is going dooowwwn!' Mark mocked, which also earned himself a glare from Yuta.

'Chill babe, I never said I liked him back. My eyes are for you only.' Ten joked and pecked Yuta's cheek.

'Woah when did you guys come official?? You never told me.' Taeil's pouted.

'They were pretty much already official, no one needed a confirmation it just kind of happened.' Jisung joked as he walked in, the boys were all gathered at Taeyong's.

'Hey bro here's your beer.' Jisung smiled and handed Taeyong his sixth beer of the night.

'When do you plan on telling everyone you're Taeyong's brother Jisung? Not even Jeno knows.' Taeil's pried.

'I can't tell anyone! You guys know I like certain someone who's brother would kill me if he knew who my brother is.' Jisung sighed.

'Anyway Jisung, get back to revising with Jaemin and Donghyuck. You guys need to pass your exams.' Taeyong spoke, being a responsible brother.

'Nahh y'all! We're coming down to join the alcohol fam, we've had enough of revising, it's already 10pm.' Jaemin shouted and came down the stairs with Donghyuck.

'Looks like we're finished,' Jisung laughed and the three boys joined the circle.

'We'll be back in a minute, Taeil can we go outside for a second?' Hansol asked.

'Oooh! What's he going to say, I wonder.' Ten laughed, knowing what Hansol would talk about.

Once the pair got outside Hansol reached into his pocket, 'uhh, I got you a ring as a presents and I kinda wanted to ask you if you'd err like to be my boyfriend...' He looked down and blushed hard.

Taeil grinned at shy Hansol, it was different to his usual bad boy image.

'Of course I will Hansol.' Taeil giggled gave him a light peck on the lips. Taeil and Hansol has known each other since 3rd grade and their affection for each other grew by the day.

Hansol held Taeil's hand and a small smile appeared on his face, 'I guess we're official them.' And he returned the kiss eagerly.

---------

Jeno's POV
{After the match}