13 • Ready, Steady, Food Fight? (PT.3 - Lights, Camera, Action) • 13

Third Person's POV

'This.'

Taeyong had waited long enough, he couldn't bare it anymore; so he didn't wait another second.

Jaehyun felt sparks pulse through him as Taeyong connected their lips together, the younger stood frozen with Taeyong's lips pressed against his. Taeyong caressed Jaehyun's neck, drawing circles with his thumb causing Jaehyun to let out a sharp breath as he melted and relaxed into Taeyong's hold. The elder held Jaehyun's neck in one hand and his waist in the other, he pressed Jaehyun against the wall forcefully, not that either of them minded. He continued to trace circles on Jaehyun's neck which was responded to by light tugging at Taeyong's hair, making him smile through their deep kiss.

Taeyong gently licked Jaehyun's bottom lip before separating the two of them so they could catch their breathes. He held himself up by leaning against the wall whilst still being incredibly close to Jaehyun. They both panted heavily, Jaehyun turned bright red and looked at his feet as Taeyong wouldn't stop staring at him.

'That.' Taeyong breathes deeply again, 'is what will happen if you ignore me, baby.'

A flustered Jaehyun composed himself and let out a small mumble, 'I guess I better start ignoring you more then.'

Taeyong couldn't hide the smile that crept up onto his face after hearing those words, he even got a little bit flustered himself. He held Jaehyun's hands and fiddled with his fingers, he wasn't sure what to say at this moment - he was quite happy like this in the comfortable silence with Jaehyun. They both turned their heads when they heard the others approaching, Taeyong held Jaehyun and leant in to plant a kiss on his forehead, 'Come on baby, we've got work to do.' He winked and interlocked their hands just before the others turned round the corner.

'You look suspicious.' Ten narrowed his eyes at them.

'Nothing to see here gentlemen.' Taeyong giggled and dragged Jaehyun off back towards the schools, the others following after them.

--------

'Yuta, wait here, I'll go tell my teacher I have preparations to make, and then we can go set the electricity timer', Jaehyun whispered shortly after Taeyong, Ten, Mark and Hansol had left.

He left Yuta waiting outside whilst he quickly walked to registration with Winwin, Kun and Taeil. They were met with sad eyes from Doyoung and Johnny, which made them all feel bad, especially Jaehyun. He had kinda gone overboard earlier. He let out a big sigh and walked over to them, 'I was a little harsh earlier, I'm sorry, I won't cut you from the team. I'll make it up to you guys at the weekend? We can hang out and play video games.'

Relief washed over Doyoung and Johnny's faces, 'We're so sorry, we won't do stuff like that again and video games sound nice.' Johnny spoke up and Doyoung agreed.

'No need to be sorry.' Jaehyun mumbled, feeling guilt run through him as he turned away to their teacher.

'I've got some stuff to do, may I be excused please sir?' Jaehyun asked.

'Sure, you've got this competition in the bag.' He smiled a gestured that the boy could go.

As soon as Jaehyun got out he jogged back to Yuta who was waiting patiently outside.

'You were quick.' Yuta stood up quickly whilst looking suspicious.

Jaehyun looked at him carefully, 'what were you doing.'

'I definitely was not sexting Ten.' Yuta coughed awkwardly.

'Riiiiiight.' Jaehyun dragged on, 'anyway I don't want to know what kind of things you were offering to your boyfriend, we need to hurry up.'