23-Back To School & Mission 03-23

Prewarning this chapter is a piece of shit I apologise, I haven't even proofread lmao :')

---------

Third Person's POV

'Ugh I can't be bothered to go to school, it sucks.' Jaehyun whined.

'Sucks?? DON'T SUCC.' Ten shouted.

'I wasn't going t-' Jaehyun started.

Yuta interrupted Jaehyun, 'Why the fuck are you saying don't succ Ten?? I'm pretty sure you're the reason I had to go to the sexual health clinic to get cleared of that STD last week, you prick'

'I'm too innocent for this, I'm going to Chenle and Renjun's, y'all are weird.' Jisung said.

'I've heard this kinda stuff too much for my liking I'm bolting as well. WAIT FOR ME JISUNNGGGGG.' Donghyuck screamed and ran down stairs.

'I've got a headache shut up you whiny children.' Taeil huffed and massaged his temples.

'But-'

'No he's right, shut up, I'm spying.' Jaehyun whispered, looking out of the window at Jaemin and Jeno.

Taeyong gasped, 'They're holding hands..this is a crime they're too young they should be standing at least thirty centimeters apart.'

'Jaemin's leaning in..' Mark whispered.

'He better not kiss Jeno on the cheek, not in my driveway.' Taeyong shook his head.

'I think he's gonna..' Mark replied.

Ten popped his head out of the window to see the two and cupped his hands around his mouth, 'DON'T SUC-'

Jeno turned bright red and hid his face whilst Jaemin flipped Ten off, you can tell the boys come from different schools.

'This is going to be a long day.' Jaehyun sighed and flopped down on to Taeyong's bed.

'You may as well kiss me to pass the time then.' Taeyong shrugged.

'Hmmm, doesn't sound bad.' Jaehyun smiled and lent in.

-------------

{The Next Day}

'Taeee.' Jaehyun whined and shook his boyfriend to wake him up.

'Just a few more minutes.' Taeyong mumbled and rolled over onto his side, hugging Jaehyun like a koala would hug a tree.

'My mum said you could only sleep round on the condition that you wake up on time, a thing called exams start today if you couldn't remember!'

'I don't give a toss about exams.' Taeyong replied and put his face into the pillow.

'Hmmm...if you get up now, I'll do whatever you say, for the whole day.' Jaehyun grinned.

Taeyong slowly sat up, 'I like the sound of that, I'll get up now.'

'Good boy.' Jaehyun giggled, 'Teddy and Junior are still fast asleep', he said, pointing to the snoring puppies in their basket.

Taeyong smiled, 'be good boys for your mummy okay?' He ruffled their fur and pecked them both on the head.

'Now get changed.' Jaehyun demanded as he started buttoning up his own shirt.

'I was thinking..' Taeyong said as he started getting dressed, 'as we're both head students of our schools, we could change quite a lot.'

'What ideas do you have?'

'Well, I still think the competitions are good ideas but I think we should start having mixed lessons, like students from both schools in one class.'