The Revenge! (LAST CHAPTER)

LAST CHAPTER.

Pistol Shot!
DHUZZZ!
Someone Died.

Kylie : AHH! Who fired? Justin Didn't....

Justin falls on the ground with blood on his back.

Kylie : Justin!!!!!!!!!! Who fired on you!!!!

Misty : Liam? LIAM!!!!!!!!

Kylie : What?

Misty : Look back!

Liam fired Justin from his back.

Kylie : How are you alive Liam! You were dead!!!

Liam : Bitch! I wasn't.

Misty runs and Hugs Liam.
Kylie tried to runaway and save.

Liam : Stop! Kylie Stop! If you move... I will shoot you.

Kylie stops...

Kylie : Okay... Don't shoot me... I won't move (nervous and shaking)

Liam : Now tell the truth... What you did!

Kylie : I won't.

Liam : If you don't tell us the whole story we will kill you!

Kylie : Okay... I'm Misty's BestFriend.

Misty : So why you were lying infront of Justin?

Kylie : Because I WAS THAT CREEPY SECRET PERSON! Who killed everyone. And Justin didn't know that. I set the cameras and microphones in Justin house. I killed Avril! I Killed Ariana! I did that explosion in the house. I killed the Servent. I mixed drugs in your orange juice... Because I thought after seeing Liam and Misty doing sex... Justin would have been kicked you out of the house! But It didn't happened. I recorded your and Justin Sex Tape! I disappeared the cameras. I stolen the diamond necklace! I did everything wrong with you just get Justin Bieber love and to destroy your reputation. I was Justin secret girlfriend. I told Justin to tell nobody my name. I never told Justin that I'm secret person. I wrote those creepy letters to Justin to kick you out of the house. When you got pregnant Misty... I wrote creepy letter to Justin but my identity was hidden in the letter... In the letter I wrote "kick Misty out of the house... If you didn't  Justin... Then I will kill you" that's why he kicked you out of the house. Justin never knew that I was that creepy secret person! You know Misty that why Justin Started To Hate you? Because I manipulated Justin that Misty is the creepy person... She did all of this creepy things to get money...

Misty : What!!!!!!!!! How can you do this to me... I was your BestFriend!! Why you lied to Justin that Misty was that secret creepy person.

Kylie : You were my best friend. When your parents kicked you out... I didn't wanted to be your BestFriend anymore because you were homeless and I don't make homeless people friends. That's why I never contacted you... The day you were crying on the bench, I was there too... I was walking on the footpath! I saw your crying but I didn't care but then I saw Justin bieber there and you and Justin were in the car! So I followed Justin's car and you. When you reached Justin house.... I entered the house too from the backdoor. Then I set the camera while you and Justin were out on shopping.

Misty : You ruined my life!!! Why!!! And how you met Justin after 3 years!

Kylie : Remember Justin kicked you out of the house because of me? After that you and Ariana became the most richest singer! So I was Jealous. But Justin became my boyfriend and that was all I wanted. But fuck!!! You came back! Justin brings you back to his house after 1 year and he cheated on me!!! Then I wrote another letter saying "Justin!! You bring Misty back to home? This was your last chance! There is
Bomb in the house you are going to die Justin"
But unfortunately..!.!.!!.! Ariana died but Justin didn't. After his coma treatment completed... He was in the park walking... And coincidentally I was in the park too and I met Justin there after 3 years. Then I manipulated him to kill Listy, Misty, Liam, Avril and get all the fame again!!! But we failed!!!! How!! How Liam Survived??? Liam tell me!!! You ruined my fame plan!

Liam : Shutup Bitch! I'll tell you... Carly! Shawn!! Come here....

Carly and Shawn walks in...

Misty : Wow Guys! Were you have been these three years?

Carly : Just living normal life...

Liam : Tell Carly and Shawn that what happened...

Shawn : Yeah, so! We were in the same mall where Liam was kidnapped, so me and Carly saw some people kidnapping Liam, so we followed the kidnappers cars. We reached where Liam was. Liam was tied up with chair and all the kidnappers were making food and they added poison into it... Me and Carly noticed that The poisonous food is being ready for Liam! So.... While the kidnappers were busy in talking with each other, Carly and me secretly replaced the poisonous food with healthy and safe food and luckily Kidnappers didn't noticed that we replaced it... And Liam eats the good and safe food not the poisonous. So when The kidnappers left the place cuz they thought that Liam will die after eating food, they left the place and Liam ran away from that place and he called me and Carly for help.. So somehow we founded you guys and we saved Misty!!

Misty : Thank You So Much!!!!!!

Kylie : Shit!!! Damn it!

Carly : Okay Kylie, Let me call 911.

Kylie : Nooo!! Please! Please!!!!!!

Carly : Shutup!

Police and ambulance came...
Ambulance takes Justin to Hospital
And Police took Kylie To Jail.

Kylie Punishment was
FOREVER IN JAIL.

JUSTIN GOT RECOVERED.
HE APOLOGISED FOR WHAT HAPPENED.

Justin Punishment was
5 YEARS IN JAIL.

1 Year Later,
Liam And Misty Married.
Carly and Shawn Are In Relationship.
Listy is 6 Years old Now.
Justin and Kylie are In Jail.
And Everyone Miss Ariana and Avril.

THE END

some one help me!
Guys... I'm so sad that this book didn't ended the way I wanted it to be. I wasn't too active on it. I loved this my own story too much! It had really good plot. I hope you all loved this ending. I released all the remaining 5 chapters at once. Which is a bad step. But I don't want to control this book anymore. There are too many mistakes and grammar problem in this. But the story is amazing. I want anyone to solve grammar problems and typos. And I want this book to be appropriate. There are too many inappropriate words and scenes please remove those bad scenes and words please help me make this whole book look more official. Anyone? Anyone wants to edit this book! Please don't change the story... just change some scenes and grammar and fix the mistakes. Anyone PLEASE.

I'm releasing another book soon. That book will be damn amazing. That book will have no inappropriate scenes or typos or any grammar problems. That book will be the best and official. Stay Tuned.