Touch of Dream.

Misty Is Thinking While Drinking Water In The Kitchen About Justin And Liam Said About Her Music Career.

Misty POV.
Justin really said that I should start my own career? I'm so lucky to have Justin. Liam is a really nice person. He is supporting me in every way. I think I should write some songs on my personal experience and Yes, I should go and select my dress for Liam's Dinner.

Misty went to her room for to choose her dress.

Then Misty started to write some songs. She has written 5 songs in just 2 hours.
Then she gets ready for Liam's Party
She wears the diamond necklace that Jautin Gave her.

Few Hours Later,
Misty and Justin are going to Liam's house for dinner invite.

39 minutes later,
Misty, Justin, Liam and his girlfriend Avril are on dinning table.

Avril - Liam's Girlfriend.

Few Minutes Later.
Misty : Hey! how are you Avril?

Avril : I'm fine Misty.

Misty : I listen to your songs, they are so amazing.

Avril : Thank You So Much. What is your favorite song?

Misty : "I'm With You"

Avril : Good, Liam told me about you, He said that yoi want to be a Popstar. Right?

Misty : Yes.

Avril : You have good personality. Can you sing "I'm with now" for me.

Misty : Now?

Avril : Yes.

Misty : No...

Avril : Please.

Misty : Ok,

Misty sings the song.

Avril : What the... Your voice is so amazing... One of the best voice I ever heard!

Misty : thanks (shy)

Justin : Misty! You are going to studio with me tomorrow!

Liam : Hell yeah! Where you been Misty all this time? Pop industry need your voice!

Misty : Thanks (Started crying)

Avril : Stop crying dear, I know what happened to you. Forget the past and think about your career and your relationship.

Liam : Yes, You are so good. You deserve better.

Justin : Liam is absolutely right. Misty move on.

Misty : I love you guys! Thank you so much for help me.

They all hugs Misty.
Then they played some music and started dancing and liam invited his and Justin few fans and friends to dance.

Justin and Misty leaves Liam's house at 12 am.
After reaching home, Misty takes off her necklace and she puts the necklace in her bed drawer. And then she sings the songs that she has written for Justin today. She sings "Love Forever" for him (her own song)

After listening Justin said :
Amazing Misty! I love them. Especially "Love Forever" you are going to be featured on my new album. Be ready for studio tomorrow.

Misty : Thanks! I'm so excited.

They sleeps*

What do you think! Misty career will be a hit or a flop? Justin will help her or no?

Pleaze please VOTE! PLEASE.