Bye Liam?

Liam is waiting...
Suddenly some goons and kidnappers kidnapped Liam!
They pushed him in black car
And then took him to dangerous place
Where they will kill liam!
Now Liam has no chance to escape.
They snatched his phone and tied him with chair.
They mixed very highly so bad poison in Liam food and they forced him to eat that. And he eats that food. If anyone eats something mixed with that poison, there is no chance to survive. 00% Chance.

Misty in Miriana Mansion.
: Where is Liam! He is not in the mansion from 3 hours... I'm worried about him... Justin did something to him??? No!!! Please. Liam phone is switched off too...

Justin Girlfriend house.

Justin : Done baby! Step 2 is done too... Liam died!

Girlfriend : Yes! It's working Justin... Now step 3... Destroy Misty!!

Justin calls Misty.

Justin : Hey baby... Liam is fine... He is sitting next to me. If you want him come to my girlfriend house... Adress is : ST, Sarinal. Come! And take your boyfriend with you. If you didn't come in three hours. We will kill him!!

Misty : Ok... I'm coming... But don't kill him please.

Justin hangs up the phone.

Girlfriend : What! What! Why at my house... No! Please... I can't show my face to Misty! Pleaze... Take Misty to somewhere else but in my house. I will not show he my face.

Justin : Why? Why you are hiding your identity from everyone? Do Misty Know you?

Girlfriend : Noo! Um... No! (Pretending)

Justin : Something is fishy...

Girlfriend : No... Please.

Justin : Look, Don't be worry. She will come, and you know what Will I do to her?

Girlfriend : um.. What?

Justin : I will Immediately kill her! Not even a chance to say a word.

Girlfriend : Sure? 100% Sure?

Justin : Yes Sure. But I will show you... Atleast Misty slut deserves to see my lovely girlfriend

Girlfriend : Okay, I will come infront of her but promise me you will shot her with dangerous pistol immediately after I show her my face.

Justin : I promise.

Girlfriend : After Killing her, When we will get marry?

Justin : Tomorrow! Just tomorrow... Wait for tomorrow.

Girlfriend : Okay baby... I'm waiting.

Justin : Then We will sell the sex tape for million dollars. We will be famous again!

Girlfriend : Yes! Dreams! I'm so excited.

Justin : Can I Ask something?

Girlfriend : Um yes.

Justin : Why you don't want me to tell your name to Misty?

Girlfriend : Um... Because.... Um....

Justin : I think she knows you! That is why you are hiding!

Girlfriend : What the hell! Are you suspecting me?

Justin : No!! I just found this wierd... hiding name is strange thing to do.

Girlfriend : Okay!!!! I will tell my name to Misty... Okay?

Justin : Okay... Don't be angry... I'm just...

Girlfriend : I know.

Misty Will Die!?