Kill Them.

After 3 Days,
Justin didn't go out.
He is so angry with Liam and Misty.
He is being so weird.
Because He is not popular.
Every single person don't care
Who Justin Bieber is.

Justin gets out of the bed.
And went outside.
He was walking the park.
He met his old girlfriend.
He kept her name secret.
Because she told him to.
Justin Explained Everything to her.
Even that what happened to Ariana.
And that creepy killer letters too.

Conversations on the bench.

Girlfriend : So what do you think? Who was that creep person?

Justin : I have no idea!

Girlfriend : I have some suspect on one person.

Justin : Who?

Girlfriend : Misty!

Justin : What? Never. It happened with her.

Girlfriend : Listen to me... You told everything to me about her past and til' now. Listen me carefully! Did she was really homeless? I mean... Isn't that wierd that she was crying on the same road where you were driving. Why she was crying loudly? Because she wanted you to hear her voice! It was all planned. Maybe she was a crazy stalker so she knew that your drive on this road. She acted homeless. You have heart of gold! So she knew thta you will take her to your house. You gave her money, but she denied because she didn't wanted that. She wanted your fame. She then acted innocent. Then you took her to your friends flat. But she denied in her sleep? No! She probably wasn't sleeping that all was an planned acting by her to manipulate you. She started to get personal to you, she hugged you so many times. I think there wasn't any creepy or secret person. It all was planned by her. She screamed your name in bathroom just to get closer to you! She never saw any shadows it was all acting. And it worked. You both make our in the bathroom! Did you get it? She screamed your name to make out and trap you in her fake love for fame. Then the necklace went missing' no one was in the house... She stolen to get rich. Ever noticed why she is the richest singer in the world now? Because of your property and that necklace. Remember you told me that Liam and Misty sex? It was all planned to! Because she is a slut. She mixed something in the juice herself. She turned off those kitchen lights... There was no secret person. If there was it was Misty Herself! She trapped you in fake love and she then makes you to record an album. She got famous little bit! But she wanted more thats why she got pregnant! the camera in the bathroom It was fake too... She knew that you do alcohol and drinks so she knew you were drunk. She made you angry by acting fake that camera was in the bathroom. She made you angry to get rough sex frok you to have baby so that you will never leave her! She sets all the cameras and microphones to blackmail you so if you ever tried to leave her she can blackmail you. She is damn smart. She did this all. Your servent was also killed by her. She also written those letters to fool you and for you to kick her out of the house so that she will get freedom and chance to put bomb in the house. That bomb blast was fake too! She did that blast to kill you! For people to forget you. That's why she properly never entered your house because she knew that there is a bomb. Ariana is killed by her too... Because she was your ex- girlfriend and her business partner too. So to get ariana money she killed her. I don't think it's all a coincidence. How can it be possible that everyone got injured and dead in the bomb blast except Misty? Because she did that blast! She knew! She succeeded her plan. Now from she is HOMELESS GIRL TO A RICHEST POPSTAR.

Justin : W...... W..... Wo.... Wow! It feel so real. I believe you 100%! Oh god... She is fucking smart. Well I told you everything about her and past. But I didn't told the whole things so clearly and briefly... How you know every small thing happened between us?

Girlfriend : uh... I mean... Um... wll... Well... Okay... So... Actually.... Forget... Whatever!(Nervous)

Justin : Um...-

Girlfriend : Forget nah!! Lets think what to do next.

Justin : what should I do now?

Girlfriend  : Few steps for you to get your everything back

1 : Kill your daughter.
2 : Kill Liam.
3 : Kill Misty.
4 : Marry Me.
5 : Enjoy Your (upcoming) Fame.

Justin : I'm Ready.

Misty really planned everything? Justin her old girlfriend plan will work?