Leak!

Next Day.
Liam and Misty are now in Real and True Love.
Listy is completely fine.

In hospital,
Listy can speak now.
Liam and Misty are in Emergency room to see Listy.

Misty : Hey see! Your real daddy!

Listy : I love you daddy! But mommy... Justin daddy shot me with Gun.

Liam : What!!!!! I'm going to kill him... How he dare to try to kill my daughter.

Misty : What Listy!! He is not your father. Liam is your father.

Liam : He is going to be in Jail Misty!!!

Justin calls Misty.

Justin : Hello Darling! (Sarcastic)

Misty : Shutup! Shutup! Shutup!

Justin : Hahahaha!

Misty : How you dare to try to kill my daughter?

Justin : Hahaahahahha!

Misty : You are going to be in Jail!

Justin : You bitch! I have recording of your sex tape... Which was Recorded when you enjoyed my rough sex! Remember? And I'm not popular so I don't care about my reputation after that video leaks but you are the famous person alive! It will destroy you hahaha... So Don't take any legal action against me or I'll release the clip.

Liam is listening on loud speaker.

Liam : you fucking faggot! You are blackmailing my girlfriend?

Justin : Your girlfriend? ......

Liam : Yes... My lovely girlfriend and I swear I will never let anyone to ruin my love reputation!

Liam hangs up.

Misty : What Now!

Liam : Don't worry... But wasn't that camera tape was disappeared? You told me about that

Misty : I know... But I'm famous. So everyone knows me. Whoever disappeared it obviously contacted Justin to sell that sex tape.

Liam : What we will do now?

In Justin Girlfriend House.

Justin : Thanks! For giving me this sex tape.

Girlfriend : Welcome!

Justin : How did you get this?

Girlfriend : um.... Well.... Um... Someone actually released it on the internet but I paid that person to delete it and sent me. So that person took off the internet before it gets viral! Because at that time you were famous... So I cared about your reputation baby (nervous and pretending)

Justin : thanks! I love you....

Girlfriend : Now call Liam and tell him to be in megastar mall.

Justin calls Liam.
Conversation.

Justin : Now don't be smart liam faggot! Come in megastar mall with no one around you not any security. If you didn't come or if you bring any video my girlfriend will release that sex tape on internet.

Liam :What the hell... Listen... I...

Justin laughs and hangs up the phone.

Justin : Baby girlfriend! Now... It's time to kill Liam. Bring your gangsters and kidnappers with me. We will kidnap Liam and we will kill him.

3 hours later.

Liam is waiting in the mall.
He didn't tell anything to Misty about Justin call.
He is still waiting.

What Will Happen! Will Liam Survive?