Another Death.

6:48 PM.
Justin opens the letter

Letter :
Hey! How are you, it's so amazing to talk to you after 1 year. So Misty is back? I'm back too. Now, be ready to die. Bomb Blast at 7:00 PM. Do something before it's too late. Goodbye. It's time to leave the earth Justin.

Justin gets shocked!
He screams "Run Misty and Ariana".

Downstairs,

Misty : Hey! Did you hear? Justin screamed?

Ariana : Yes! I Go upstairs in his room to see if anything is alright. You take care of Justy.

Misty : Okay...

Ariana goes Upstairs.

6:50 PM
Ariana knocks the door.

Justin : Run! Run! Please... There is bomb in this house...

Ariana : What? Open the door...

Justin opens it.

Ariana : Are you joking? Its not 1st April.

Justin : No!!! Please let's run...

Ariana : Why are you crying?

Justin : Because I want to live with Misty and Justy more. (Crying)

Ariana : "Gets emotional"

Justin : It's not time to get emotional. Run away... Please save Misty and Justy.

Ariana : I will! But you?

Justin : Don't worry abour me... I deserve this death especially after what I did with Misty!

Ariana : No! Can you tell me why there is bomb?

Justin : Long story... Run away.

Ariana : Promise me Justin! That you will runaway from this house too before the explosion.

Justin : I can't promise.

Ariana : Why you are not coming with us?

Justin : Why you are wasting time?

Ariana : Because I can't let you go... We might broke up 2 years ago... But I still love you.

She hugs Justin.

Ariana : And I want You and Misty to live forever. And together. So you are running away with us too from this house.

Justin : You are so amazing.... I can't come with you because there is A gift which Misty gifted me 1 year ago. It is a locket which says "Justy". And I promised her that I will always keep it safe. I can't leave that locket here.

Ariana : So sweet! So hurry up... Where is that locket?

Justin : It's in the locker of closet but I forgot the code.

Ariana : What!!

6:52 PM.

Justin : Leave! Run ariana...