Why I Care About Justin?

Next day,
12:00 am
Misty in her new big room.

Misty POV.
Tired! Shopping was good. Can't believe Justin gave his own credit card to me! How can he trust me too much? And It's 12 PM he's not home... It's too late. He should be in home. He's fine? Maybe he's in trouble. I should call him!? Um.. No! He is world's number 1 singer. Obviously he is busy in his work or maybe he is doing drugs? Maybe he is hooking up with an another girl. Why I should care? I'm not his girlfriend or his mom. I'm just homeless guest. It's not my business. I should care about my myself not his health.
But I can't. I feel so close to him. Why he is so special to me? Why I care about him. When I talk to him, something happens inside me. Butterflies and whatever. Can't sleep just because of Justin! When he's coming home!?I'm worried about him.

2:00 am.
Oh God! Justin... Where are you! It's too late. You should be here with me., No I mean... You should be in the house. It could be dangerous outside. He's alright? Maybe someone is trying to kill him. Maybe girls are playing with him. drugs are not good for him... Why I'm crying? Why I'm so worried for him. Justin please come home.

*Justin enters the house*
Suddenly, Misty Hears footsteps sound in the hall.
Misty runs to the hall to see that Justin is fine or reached home.

Misty runs and hugs justin so tight!
Justin also put his arms around her.
She hugged him for too long and started crying.

Justin : Oh, Wow! (smiling and confused)

Misty : Where the hell you were justin! I was so worried about you! How can you do this to me? Are you fine? Why you came so late! You were doing drugs? Are you okay? Why do this! Huh!

Justin : Hey... Calm down. I'm fine, I was just hanging with my friends and why are you asking? You should sleep! It's my life. I always come home late. It's not the first time.

Misty cries and runs to her room.

Justin : Hey! Misty... Listen! I was just....

Justin go to his room and took off his shirt and pants (because he always sleep only wearing his underwear) then he go to bed for sleep..

Suddenly Misty cries loud

Justin hears her crying voice.
He runs to her room.
Then he stands outside the room so that Misty don't see him.

Misty POV,
(Crying)
Why I hugged him? Why I asked him? He's right, it's his life... I should not care about him. It's not my business but I can't control myself! Why he is so special to me? Why I feel so warm and safe in his arms? Why I feel so special when he looks into my eyes. Why? Why? I'm just homeless girl! Not his girlfriend. I will not stay in this house anymore. I can't torture myself! I will leave the house tomorrow with out asking him.

Justin is listening what she's saying, by standing outside the room. Misty don't know that he is listening.

Misty fell asleep on the floor after crying.
Justin enters the room.

Justin Bieber POV.
I feel the same baby... Like you feel. I care about you. Sorry for yelling at you. I know you're not listening what I'm saying. But you'll never know what I feel about you. You are so innocent and beautiful. You are not like others! You care about people. You are the most cutest and honest person I ever saw. Please don't go anywhere. I feel you. (Started crying).

Justin carries up Misty in his arms.

Then he takes her to her bed.
Misty holds his hand in sleep.
Justin tries to leave the room.
But Misty holds his hand tightly.

Justin POV.
Oh no... I can tell how scared she is and she need someone to hold her. I want to go in my room to sleep but how? She's holding my hand. In her sleep! What Should I do? I can't sleep with her... She will not like it. I'm not evev wearing my pants or shirt... Just my calvins underwear. I can't sleep with her while half naked... I should go and put my pants and shirt on! But how... She's holding my hand. I can't leave her. Don't know why! She needs someone cares. Fuck! I don't care. I will sleep with her. I can't leave her alone.

Justin sleeps with her in bed.

9:30 am!

Misty opens her eyes and saw justin in her bed. She gets shocked. She gets out of the bed and tries to think what happened last night!

What Will Be Misty's Reaction? She will fight with Justin or Just be okay with it?

Note : All chapters are updated again. Please Read Them Again, Many parts, lines and peoples grammar are changed. So read them all again.