Pregnant!

Justin saw Dead Body.
And That Body was of his Servent.
Near that body there was a letter.

Letter :
See My Power? Do you want to die like this? I hope not... So kick Misty out of the house. And don't tell anyonw about this murder. Just vanished this body. You have 5 days. If you didn't kick misty out. You will die.

Justin vanished that body and he cries little bit because she was his favourite servent.

Few hours later.
In the hall,

Misty : Listen Justin...

Justin : You Listen Misty! I want to tell something.

Misty : Wait! I want to say something really important.

Justin : Okay! Speak!

Misty : I'M PREGNANT.

Justin : What!? How!?

Misty : What do you mean? We had sex!

Justin : You know there was condom on my dick you bitch!

Misty : Don't speak louder! Why you are so angry? It's not my Mistake, maybe that condom breaks somehow!

Justin : You are telling me not to be angry? I'm just 22! I want to live more not to have a kid! I hate you!

Misty : Why? That's not my fault. You dick is so big. It's obvious that the condom breaks somehow.

Justin : Maybe Liam didn't wore the condom!!!!!

Misty : Hey! Shutup... That was accident and I only love you. It was a mistake. And he did wear the condom.

Justin : Okay! You love me?

Misty : Yes!

Justin : Abortion.

Misty : No!!! Never... I can't kill my child. It's not my baby fault. Please No...

Justin : Then Get out of my house.

Misty : What!! Why? You can't do this to me.

Justin ; Get out!

Misty : Please no Justin!!

Justin : Leave MY house!!!!! Now!!!

Misty : Your house? It was mine too.

Justin : No! GO OUT OR ILL SHOOT YOU WITY MY GUN.

Misty : Please No!!! I beg you... You feel guilty later because your label actually...

Justin : I don't want to listen anything from you HOMELESS SLUT.

Misty : Okay... Listen! I will tell the whole world about this. I will give birth to this unborn baby. And I will ruin your reputation. And I will fight for my rights. I'm leaving this house. And By the way, Your management is releasing my album after 4 months. We recorded it. I know you didn't know this. But your management told me not to tell you. I will show you what it's feel like to be HOMELESS. Your management drops you from label. Now you can't release songs or anything. I know you can sign another label. But I will go to court... And I will fight that you abused me and you raped me. And you can't make music in forever. Mark My Words! You will be HOMELESS.

And suddenly, someone claps.
Misty looks back and saw Ariana!

Ariana : Wow! Wow Justin... I was your girlfriend. You cheated on me. But I didn't fight because Misty was better and honest person. But Now... I see How you fuckiiiing bieber can go so low. Thanks Misty from saving me. I feel your pain Misty. Thank God Justin! We never had sex! I support you Misty... Come with me Misty, you don't have to live in this house anymore. JUSTIN JUST WAIT AND SEE. You will be homeless soon.

Justin was too shocked.
Misty felt so good and supported.
Ariana holds Misty hands and they both leaves the house.
Justin got too shocked.

What Now? Tell your opinion please. Will Justin loose his all fame?