Creepy.

Justin forced Misty to do sex...
But after few minutes of sex,
Misty was down too to do sex.
Because she still loves him.
Justin did very rough sex to Misty...
He punished her too, But Misty Liked It.

Next Day.
After Having Sex Last Night.
They slept together.
It's 12 am right now.
Party was over and boring because Justin and Misty wasn't there. Justin and Misty single "Love Forever" is still number 1.

Misty Wakes Up...

Misty : You know how you treated my last night?

Justin : Um... Yeah little bit. What I Did? And you were talking about some secret camera stuff...?

Misty : We had Sex last night!

Justin : What? Cool!

Misty : No! You treated my like a so badlt.

Justin : What? Why! I'm sorry!! I was drunk.

Misty : I know, that's why I still love you!

Justin : Did you enjoyed last night?

Misty : Um... It was painful but Yeah. But did you set camera in the bathroom? Just to blackmail for nudes pictures?

Justin : What! I'm not that Kind of person Misty! But who did this?

Misty : Don't know! I thought you did. I told ya 100 times to set security in this house. But you didn't.

Justin : Okay! I will... Today.

Misty : Um okay.

Justin : Hey look! There is another camera over there.

Justin unsets the camera and looks what is recorded in it. They saw the whole sex scene of what happened last night. They got so shocked...

Justin : Wow... I'm sorry... I treated you so badly. But seems like you wanted it rough and brutal too haha!

Misty : Jokes apart! Who set this camera... If this video leaks on internet we will loose everything.

Justin : fuck! That's true... This so creepy.

Misty : delete this whole scene immediately.

Justin : It is so hot... A rough memory (smirk)

Misty : No!!

Justin : please, okay I copy it in my laptop then I will delete this from this camera! Okay?

Misty : Fastly!

Justin goes to shower and Misty to write some songs in the TV ROOM.

Justin comes back and saw that Camera was disappeared. He got shocked.

Justin : How that person knows that we found the camera that he/she immediately disappeared it. Maybe the person lives near us. Or maybe there are microphone in our room so he/she knows that what we are going to do!

Justin starts to find the microphone all over the room. He founds 14 microphones!!!

Justin : Damn! I should report to police...

Few hours later. In closet, Justin founds one letter.

Letter :
Dear Justin, Look! If you will report the police I will leak the video on the internet. So be patient and don't try to be smart. Just kick out Misty from your house. And I will stop doing these things.
- Creepiest Person.

Justin : Who the hell are you? Why you are doing this. I know you can hear me! There are more microphone in this room... So tell me! Why you do this? And I will never leave Misty! She is my love. Please stop doing this. If you want money, then ask for it. But don't do this.

1 week later.

Justin found another letter under the pillow.

Letter :
Haha! I don't need money, Just kick her out if you won't do that... I will kill you. Yes! I can do that. Want trailer of my killing? Go in the kitchen.

Justin runs to the kitchen and he founds dead body of _____.

Who Died? Tell your opinion.
10 votes for next update please.