Justy Is Not Real?

Next Day.

Justin POV.
: It's time to kill my daughter! My mistake daughter. Here is my pistol. Just wait till 6:00PM. She is going to die by his father.

6:00PM.
Justy is Playing football lonely in the garden suddenly Justin walks in.

Justy : Hey! Daddy! Play with me please...

Justin shot her down.

She screamed.

Silence again.

Justin runs outside.

Liam and Misty Takes Justy to hospital.
She is bleeding so badly. The bullet hitted her in her foot. She was taken to emergency room. Justin was not there with them. Misty called Justin but he didn't answer because he is in his girlfriend apartment.

Justin : Done!

Girlfriend : Really? Amazing.

Justin : I've never felt so power in me.

Girlfriend : Are you sure that she will not survive? If she did she can tell everyone that you tried kill her.

Justin : Naah! She won't.

Girlfriend : Good! Step One Completed.

In Hospital.
Misty and Liam are crying and waiting for doctor to come out.

Doctor came out of the emergency room with blood all over his clothes.

Doctor : Miss Misty! We need blood for her... She needs blood! Right now... So fastly. Only her parents blood. So come with me. If father blood is different from her daughter then it's obvious that her mother blood will match for sure!

Misty and Blood didn't matched.
So doctor said to call Her husband Justin to donate blood to Justy.

Misty calls him.

Justin : Did she died?

Misty : How do you know that she got shot?

Justin : um... Be... Because it's on the news.

Misty : If you know then fucking come hospital.

Justin : It means that she died?

Misty didn't answered his question and hangs up the phone.

Girlfriend : What happened Justin? She died.

Justin : I think she died. It's not confirmed but I'm sure she is dead!

Girlfriend : Congratulations!! I think you should go hospital to give fake concern and crying for your daughter.

Justin : aay'hhh! Okay. I try. Bye see ya later darling.

Justin Reached Hospital.

Doctor : Are you Justy father?

Justin : Unfortunately, Yes... I mean yes.

Doctor : um... So we called you because

Justin : Because she died right!!!!!!

Doctor : No she didn't!

Justin : Why?! I mean.... Oh thank god. So why the fuck you called me?

Doctor . why you are being angry! Are you sure that you are Justy father!

Justin : Yes.... Fucking tell me why you called me here?

Doctor : Because Justy needs blood and Misty blood didn't matches it. So it's obvious that her blood and your blood are same. So you are here to donate blood.

Justin : Never!! I will never donate her blood.

Doctor : How can you do this to your daughter?

Everyone is hospital stares Wierdly at Justin being so rude. Because of public he agrees to give her blood.

Justin : Okay... Just a little bit...

Nurse found something very shocking before Justin donating blood.

Nurse : Doctor! Listen... It's so weird that He Is Not Justy Father. There blood didn't matched.

Doctor : What! How can this be possible!

Justin : How? Thank God... But that is impossible because me and Misty had sex... It is unfortunately my daughter!!!

Doctor : But Your DNA test didn't matched. You are not confirmly his father.

Misty : How! That is fake report I think... This is so unbelievable. doctor sure? Do test again... Maybe there is some error in machine.

What! Justy is not Justin Bieber Daughter? What do you think?