Chapter 22: The Lineup

"That's not all." Gupta said with an evil smile.

"What the hell do you mean that's not all?" Amanda asked still crying. Everyone was still crying.

"How old are you little boy?" Gupta said getting very close to Derrick's face.

Derrick spit right in Gupta's face.

Gupta wiped it off his face and started laughing.

"You're pretty cocky for someone who looks 6. You're probably never gonna walk again, so what's there to live for? Why don't I do you a nice favor." Gupta said pulling out a pistol and shooting Derrick in the forehead.

Becca Amanda me and Kelly started screaming as Derrick's body fell backwards, Henry Matt and Jared were in complete shock.

"YOURE SICK!" Becca yelled as Gupta smacked her and she started bleeding out of the corner of her mouth.

Gupta took out a small dagger.

He started walking down the line, stopping for a few seconds at everyone.

"Hmmm, who deserves this little dagger to tear through their flesh in excruciating pain?" He asked to himself as Marco stayed completely still.

He stopped at Jared and Kelly.

"You two were doin a little smooch smooch in the woods, would you both like to continue? Gupta asked them as they both stayed still.

"KISS!" Gupta yelled in their faces making them both jump and Kelly start to whimper.

They slowly moved closer, until their lips finally touched. It looked magical.

Then, the magic was over.

Gupta had stabbed Kelly in the back with the dagger, blood poured from her mouth into Jared's, and she grabbed onto his shoulders to stay up.

She looked at him with wide eyes, and he started crying as she went limp in his arms. He held her as she slowly died in his arms, I screamed as loud as I could and I ran over to Kelly, so did everyone else, we all crowded around Jared and Kelly as Kelly was slowly dying.

Gupta was laughing hardly as we were all sobbing. Kelly looked at me as all life left her eyes. I just watched my best friend die.

I looked down at Kelly's body, my best friend ever. I couldn't have asked to meet anyone better in my life, she made me so happy, every single day of my life, ever since 5th grade.

I looked over at Derrick's body, i always thought Derrick was some cocky, egotistical, 9 year old from Boston who thought he didn't need anyone at all, but I discovered he had feelings and he actually did care about all of us.

I looked at Kylie's body, swinging in the air. She was an 11 year old genius who was so kind and shy and just wanted to help people.

I thought back to when Amanda came to the house with Justin's body. He had always looked out for me, our parents were friends since we were little, I knew him the longest.

Those four people, no one deserves to die. No one deserves to be here, for this to happen. None of us, none of them, these people, these terrorists, they didn't care about anyone but themselves and they're sadistic bastards who don't know how many lives they're ending and how many lives they're effecting.

I looked up to see American helicopters flying into view and starting to land.

The terrorists were about to run.

All of the anger I had bottled up I let out, I pulled the knife out of Kelly's body and ran over to Gupta gritting my teeth. I stabbed him right in the jugular, and blood squirted out of him as he sunk to the ground gasping for air. Marco yelled something in a different language and him and all the other terrorists took off into the woods, I ripped the knife out of Gupta and stabbed him again, then a third time, and a fourth time until Matt came over to me crying.