Chapter 3: The First Drop

Jared was shaking me awake. Some of the other kids were awake too and Kelly was sleeping. I shook her awake and we stood up. "Let's check what continents your friends are going to." Jared said. He looked over at the cage that Derrick was in, it was labelled South America and Derrick was asleep in the ground. Matt and Becca were over in a corner and when they looked over they ran to the bars. "Sandy!" Matt said. "Thank god your ok!" He said. Derrick got up and kicked Matt in the back of the knee causing him to fall over. "Keep yo mouth shut li'l turd!" He yelled. Becca was staring with her mouth open. "Becca are you ok?" Henry's voice rang out from the Africa cage. That means he would be dropped down pretty soon. "Henry! Oh I'm fine. Do you know where Kelly and Justin are?" She asked him as she was helping Matt up. "She's in here with Sandy and I." Jared responded. "And who are you?" Matt asked. "That's Jared. We were the first to wake up and he told us what's going on." Kelly said from behind us. In the cafe next to us Justin stood up. "Hey why is my cage labelled Australia?" He asked. After Jared explained everything to everyone a girl from Justin's cage took out a camera and fluffed her hair before she started talking. "Day 143, were still on the plane and the Africa drop is about to, well drop. I'm here with my bestie best friend Amanda and were completing this vlog and were totally like breaking the rules right Amanda?" The girl said looking at a girl with blonde hair. "Yeah like totally omg I hate it here there's no Starbucks or crapes and they're like essential to my survival like omg #cravings omg like." Amanda said looking into a little hand mirror. They both reminded me of Bella a lot. Two terrorists marched in with machine guns and spotted the camera. One pointed to the other and then at the camera and the girl and they unlocked the gate. They walked in and took the camera from the girl. "Hey give that back you sleezes." She said to them. One grabbed her arms and restrained her while the other pulled a lever bear the Africa cage and Henry and the others fell down. I could see a huge parachute floating them to the ground safely but they were still hundreds of feet from the ground. They shoved the teenage girl out the whole and closed the floor cutting off her screams. "Holly!" Amanda yelled as she covered her mouth and stared crying. A little boy about 11 years old ran forward and jumped up and latched onto one of the terrorists face. "Revolt!" He yelled. They stumbled around until the terrorist backed into the lever and opened up the empty trapped door and they fell out. Both of them. The remaining terrorist closed the lever and the cage and went back out of the cargoroom. "Henry." Becca said as she slumped to the ground, sad to see Henry ripped away from her. "We were separated before on the cruise and now this! Why does everything happen to us!" She yelled pounding on the fence. "It's destiny." A little boy in Becca's cage said quietly to her. "Oh yeah? Well destiny sucks eggs." She said giving the kid an angered look. He backed away with his hands held up. "Becca this is just the life we have." Justin said from the Australia cage. "But why us!" All we did was kill someone who killed Cole!" She yelled in anger. At the sound of Cole something in my heart changed and I felt sad. I think I still had some feelings for deep deep down. "Hey Sandy are you alright you seem upset?" Matt asked from next to Becca. Once I saw his face I remembered that he's the one Im with now. Cole is dead. Matt is not. I like Matt now. Cole is dead. Matt is hot. "Yeah I'm fine." I lied to him. "But seriously guys! I mean we're 13 and were being hunter by world renowned terrorists? And not to mention out of anytime it could have happened it had to be and Cole and Bella's funeral? I mean how much more crappy could our lives get? How did Henry and I even get into this?" She asked confused. "You know if we never went on that stupid cruise then Cole and Bella wouldn't be dead and we wouldn't be on this suck as* plane!" She screamed pounding on the bars. "You li'l bit*h stop complaining and be freaking quiet." Derrick complained from the corner. Becca got up and walked right over to Derrick and punched him across the face. He fell to the ground unconscious. "Woah." Amanda said from Justin's cage. "Becca if we never went on that cruise we wouldn't have met." Kelly explained from behind me. "Wait what cruise exactly?" Jared asked a little confused. "We were on this cruise that was only for teens. We boarded it about a week or two ago and my crush, Cole was on it. My enemy Bella who also had a huge crush on Cole was on it too. The ships boilers exploded and it started to sink. I was with Cole the whole time. We were trying to find my 3 friends I went with, Kelly Justin and Matt. Cole and I found Henry after his dad vomited suicide by jumping off the ship, he didn't know how to swim. We grabbed Henry and he told us he got separated from his girlfriend Becca and we continued looking when we found Bella blah blah blah ship cracks we jump Bella falls we make it to Becca Justin Matt and Kelly blah blah blah Bella gets eaten by a shark blah blah Cole comes out as gay blah blah blah huge romantic confusion I end up dating Matt blah blah blah blah lady on fire she was screaming weird words blah blah blah we find lifeboat with 7 spots Cole gets shot in the head and Henry shoots the guy that killed Cole blah blah blah we make it off the cruise." I said skipping over the boring details. "That's... A lot to go through. And not to mention your on this plane." Jared said. "This plane is flying hell." Amanda said rolling her eyes. "Your right about that." Justin said looking at Amanda.