Chapter 1: The Funeral

"And now we welcome Sandy, Henry, Kelly, Becca, Matt, and Justin. The six survivors of the cruise that were with Bella and Cole." The funeral director said. The six of us stepped out onto the stage in the local park. The news was here. I was supposed to speak first. "I didn't know Bella very well, but we both had very big Crushes on Cole. We became enemies not getting the chance to know each other. On the cruise she shoved me out of the way so she could go first but the part she stepped on broke. In theory she saved me. Then she climbed back up but the entire half of the ship she was on sank. After Cole came out as gay to us she walked up. Obviously enraged that all her hard work was for nothing. She tried killing me but Henry tackled her over the edge. She was eaten by a shark but I kept her body for a funeral. Somehow I still feel that Bella's death is my fault. I did know Cole. I had the biggest crush on him. I almost fainted when I found out he was gonna be on the cruise. When the crash first happened Cole and I were on the skydeck and we both fell over. We were together the whole time until when we were running toward the life boat the terrorist leader shot him on the back of the head. Cole was-" I looked up to see 3 huge planes flying overhead. People were screaming and running everywhere. The FBI ran out and started to escort us out but bombs fell out of the plane. I heard guns and felt the hands of the officer slip away from my shoulders. I froze. This woman walked up and captured me. She gagged me and put me in the back of a truck. Who knew where my friends are. She drove to an airport where a bag was put on my head. "So we have them?" A man asked. "Yes. All 6." The woman who took me said. "Good. Let's start up the plane. We should be in Africa by morning." The man said.