Chapter 13: Pork Fried Rice

Monday night and Kelly and I were going over the plan as Jared was getting his fifth Ice pack today from the fridge. He was in a blue T-Shirt and red plaid pajama pants since it was like 10:00 here in China and Kelly was making coffee for everyone to stay up all night.

"Ok so when the terrorists get here tomorrow we should also be getting saved by American people." I said to Kelly and Jared. We never got to tell my mom where we were but Jared actually did pass out so I did it again and told her.

"Yeah well let's just hope it's not Donald Trump." Kelly said getting three cups ready.

"If he shows up id love to shove a small loan of a million dollars right up his a-" Jared started but stopped himself.

"Ok so we all know the plan?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah." Jared and I both said simultaneously.

We were never gonna fall asleep.

We fell asleep.

I woke up surrounded by coffee cups. I got up off the couch and laughed before I woke up Jared. In his sleep he put his arm around Kelly's face and it was really funny.

I decided to wake up Kelly first instead.

"Arm!" She yelled backing up, waking up Jared and possibly the whole hotel in the process.

After we were all up and ready we walked downstairs to go get breakfast.

"Ah, Kelly Sandy and Jared, we have special meal prepared for you, pork fried rice." He said setting plates of the rice in front of us.

"Oh, thank you so, much." I replied smiling. This old sack of foreign has another thing coming if he gives us up.

"Jared, me and my family would like you to have Tabitha the goat." The man said handing Jared a goat.

"What." Jared said.

Kelly was already about to eat the rice. I picked up my fork and started to eat it, it was inches away from me and Kelly's mouthes when Jared sprung out of his chair and smacked my fork down and grabbed Kelly's and stabbed the Chinese man in the cheek with the fork and he cried out in pain and fell to the ground.

"Jared what the hell! I know we all wanted him dead but this is a crime!" I yelled at him.

"It's called self defense." He said taking my plate and dumping it into the mans mouth.

The man turned purple and started foaming at the moth until he died almost instantly.

"He offered us pork fried rice as soon as he saw us, and now we know that he's trying to kill us and he gives us exactly what he offered at first, we weren't dropped off in the wrong spot, we were dropped off in the right spot." Jared said as everyone around was astounded.

"The entire hotel is filled with terrorists." Kelly's said.

As soon as Kelly said that they pulled weapons from hidden spots, and we had no choice but to run up to our hotel room, and Jared still had Tabitha the goat.

"Sandy lock the door!" Jared yelled as Kelly ran out onto the balcony.

"Hey hey look they're closing the pool sunroof thingy if we jump we can land in the pool and escape the hotel area!" Kelly told us from the balcony. She ran in and grabbed knives from the kitchen area.

When the three of us were on the balcony we were ready to jump. Jared was the last one out.

"Grab the damn goat!" I yelled at him.

"Tabitha!" Jared yelled running into the room. He was running back out carrying tabitha and kelly and I had knives out. She jumped first and I went second, with Jared close behind. There was barely enough room for us to fit through and I can't believe we actually did.

The water was warm and it didn't feel like usual pools, hotel pools are always weirder.

I went up for air seeing that Kelly had already thrown her knife into a guys chest because he had a gun on him.

Everyone was wet and Kelly's knife was bloody, but we ran outside the pool area and a bunch of armored vehicles drove up and when people got it of them it was Donald trump and army people.

"Called it!" Kelly exclaimed to Jared and I.

"Your mother is near, safe and waiting. We have a chopper landed nearby for you all to get into and we can take you to your mother, Sandy, and take you all home." He told us.

We all laughed with excitement. "Yeah well here come the terrorists, take the kids and Donald Trump and go, well stay and kill them." One of the soldiers said.

"Uh D Trump we have other friends on other continents captured by this international worldwide terrorist group and its been starting since one of our friends possibly killed their leader on the cruise that sank two weeks ago." Kelly told Donald Trump.

"We'll do our best to get them, but for now the best thing to do is return home and continue your education. Also don't call me D Trump ever again." He said.

"Wait why are you here you aren't even the real president?" I asked him.

"Obamas very sick so I'm like the substitute president." He told us.

The helicopter was open doors on the side. We could see the hotel and hear the gunshots and at one point I think I saw smoke. We took a turn and Tabitha started squirming in Jareds arms.

"Tabitha you'll fall out be careful." Jared said to Tabitha and she continued squirming in his arms. She bit his arm and she fell right out of the helicopter. Jared was telling her name and trying to stop the bleeding, everyone was so injured.

The helicopter landed and the three of us were visibly upset by tabithas death, but I saw my mom and she ran over to me. After she gave everyone a long hug and met Jared she explained that my little sister Janet was being watched by Matt's parents. I forgot that Matt was in trouble, I'm so awful.

"Let's get you four home." One of the soldiers said opening back up the doors to the helicopter.