Chapter 20: The Airport

Becca's POV

"Derrick, shut the hell up!" I yelled to him as he was screaming in Kylie's face.

"YOU LIKE THIS? HUH? YOU LIKE SEEING ME YELLED AT? EMBARRASSED? WELL ILL LET YOU KNOW SOMETHING, YOU THINK YOURE SOOOOOO SMART, BUT YOUR SHYNESS AND EGO WILL BE THE DOWNFALL OF YOU, IF I HAD THE CHANCE I'D KILL YOU MYSELF!" Derrick yelled as his face was red.

Matt came from the side and tackled him to the ground, he was holding his hands behind his back.

"Shut your trash mouth, she doesn't deserve to be talked to that way." Matt said keeping him on his stomach.

Henry was comforting Kylie as I looked at Matt on Derrick. I put my hands on my hips and felt something in my pocket.

The handcuffs. I thought to myself gasping.

I whipped out the handcuffs and walked over to Derrick and Matt.

"Woaahhhhhh Becca, I didn't need to know what kinda kinky shit you and Henry do!" Matt exclaimed and Derrick was squirming under his grip.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up, I forgot I had them, my dad's a cop. I always carry around handcuffs just in case something happens." I explained as Derrick made a comment.

"That would have been nice to know before." Derrick said in his annoying Boston accent.

"Dude, shut up." Matt said, it was like something clicked in Derrick, and he looked kinda sad. Oh well.

"Kylie says the airport should only be a few more miles to the northeast, we should be in the Porto Velho airport in 7 hours." Henry said.

"That'll be night time." I stated as Henry shook his head yes.

"The jungle is dangerous at night." Kylie said quietly.

"I know, but we need to get back to home, we can defend ourselves." Henry said to us.

I sighed, Henry has no idea what to do. He just doesn't wanna let anyone down, I know my boyfriend, and he didn't want people to think he's not a good leader.

There was a snapping sound behind us, like someone or something stepping on a stick.

"Did anyone else hear that?" Matt asked with his two hands on Derrick, who was still handcuffed.

"We should keep going, Porto Velho is only a little bit farther." Kylie said barely above a whisper.

That's when a gunshot rang out, I dove to the ground to take cover, I didn't see where anyone else was, I was behind a giant boulder.

The shots continued, and I tried to look for where everyone else was. I saw a body on the ground and started to hyperventilate. I couldn't see who the person was.

I saw Kylie hiding behind a tree, so it's not her. I called out to her.

"Kylie!" I yelled. She heard me and looked over.

"When I say so, run to me!" I yelled and she nodded her head.

I saw the terrorists now, they were by the body of either Henry Derrick or Matt.

"Run now!" I yelled as the terrorists looked over at me.

Kylie sprinted out from behind the tree, taking the terrorists by surprise.

She avoided the first one grabbing her, but she tripped over a tree root and the second one grabbed her, the two of them dragged into the woods.

Once they were gone I stood up, they just took Kylie, it's my fault, she could be dead she could be dead she could be dead and it's all my fault holy shit what have I done I thought to myself as I started to cry.

Matt and Derrick walked up to me, Derrick didn't have handcuffs on anymore.

"They took Kylie!" Matt exclaimed.

Wait, Kylie was taken, Matt and Derrick are here.....

I gasped as I realized the body on the ground was Henry.

"HENRY!" I yelled running over to Henry.

"Are they gone?" He asked as I was shaking him.

He turned over with a pained grunt. He was shot in the shoulder.

"I thought you were dead!" I sobbed happily.

"We need to get Kylie back." Matt said as we all agreed, but how?

"We need to signal the others, hopefully they're all at home.

"Guys, I have a bar!" Henry yelled looking at his phone.

"I thought all our phones broke!" I exclaimed.

"Same here, I guess mine didn't, I'm calling Sandy!" Henry said as he put the phone to his ear.

Sandy's POV

"Hello?" I asked as I saw Henry was calling me.

"Is it actually Henry?" Kelly asked as I told her to shut up.

"Sandy? Oh my god! You're alive!" Henry yelled excitedly.

"So are you!" Oh my god, how's Africa? Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Uhhhh funny story. I was in Africa, with someone I met there named Kylie this 11 year old girl who's crazy smart, but we found an airport and flew to South America to find Becca, so we're with Becca Matt and Derrick, but Kylie just got kidnapped by the terrorists, we're just outside of Porto Velho airport, we need your help, who's with you?" He asked after explaining.

"Amanda, Jared, and Kelly, can I talk to Matt?" I asked excitedly.

"Sure, wait- where's Justin?" Henry asked as the realization set in on him.

"He uh, didn't make it." I told him.

"Sandy?" I heard Matt's voice on the other side of the phone.

"Matt! Oh my god I've missed you so much!" I said happily.

"I thought you were dead!" He said laughing from happiness.

"Why are so many people saying that today?" I heard Derrick yell in the background.

The Connection cut off.

"So, where are we going?" Kelly asked as Jared and Amanda started grabbing things to go.

"We're going to Porto Velho, South America." I told them as I opened the door.

"I have a my learners permit, I know how to drive." Jared said getting in our second car. It was my dads before he died.

"Well, to Porto Velho!" I said hopefully.