Chapter Twenty: part 2

------

Mercy Lander

"Yo Eric!" I called out to my dad from the back corner of the resteraunt he was going into. Earlier I spotted Kyra and her equally crazy cousin Martha.

I have no doubt that Malik was already in Memphis because Trè texted me a while ago. I was supposed to meet my dad inside the store but that didn't work out. And if Kyra or her cousin saw him the whole plan would be out the window.

My dad has been in Utah for about three going onto four years now to not to say particulary hide out..but stay out of sight from Kyra's crazy ass fam. Not out of America but far enough away.

He spotted me and looked at me confused before walking up to me.

"What's good son." He pulled me into his embrace. I patted his back savouring the moment before pulling away.

"Kyra's in there so we can't go in there." I pointed as he watched me. He shook his head after a while and smiled.

"You really look like your mama you know that." I heaved my shoulders and smile. I've been told I favor him more but okay.

"Come on I have a car waiting for me on call. He'll take us to my house and we'll talk there." He grasped my hands pulling me our of the alley.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up to his fairly big house and got out. We went inside and headed for the living room and I sat on the love seat whilst he got comfortable on the brown leather couch.

"Okay son, I know you have alot of questions to ask and concerns  I have to explain but just give me a moment to settle myself." He shuffled around for a moment getting a glass and champagne for himself before sitting back down as I sat up and prepared for him to talk.

"Well you know your grandfather on my side was a black man and my mother was a French white woman." I found myself nodding again. "Well, my dads side of the family wasn't cool with that neither was my moms-"

"So they ran away?" I butted in. I scratched my head as he mugged and cleared my throat.

"No." I scratched my head as he mugged me and cleared my throat. Shiiiiit that look still scared me and I ain't seen that in three years. He left a scar on my back when I was nineteen and I still have the marks.

"Oh uh carry on." 

"Neither was my moms family. Her step father was/is Señor Moreau. He's a Mexican man but fleeted out to France to hide out so he had to change his name. He met my grandmother-my mom was I think two at the time and married. My dad's family was apart of the black hornets ..we know how that ended. My father Richard Lander was the mistress son but he was known of. Some how Señor Monreau found out and totally forbided the love between my mother and father. Reason being I don't know. This is 1952 now. I wasn't born yet." He paused and I took a minute to heed everything in.

This is some deep shit. What I want to know is how Khali, me, Trè and Kyra's crazy ass family is involved with this.

"So lets go back for a moment and speed up to keep a long story short. After getting married and having his name calmed down he went to surgery to have a few bones moved and lips replaced forging his death. They moved to America- Arlington, Texas to be exact in 1950. There he met another well known drug trafficker named Raheem Kyoti Saren." I noted that was Kyra's last name.

"Raheem was a dangerous and succesful man. He was known for the 'illegal internet pharmacy' in the late 1950's. He would take orders for prescriptions and go to his pharamcy and fufill them out. He was making $50,000 a day at least. His wife got pregnant back in 1989 and she would have the worst back pains. So he started doing prescriptions for her." He huffed rolling his eyes.

"He and his wife Adelaide wasn't married at the time because he wasn't planning on staying faithful with her. He had side hoes like a pimp. Anyway, when she got pregnant the first few months were alright before she started having pains. She was an immigrant from Jamaica so he couldn't take her to the hospital to see what was wrong with her at the time."

"So that's when he started giving her meds?" I asked.

"Yeah son. It seems like they were working to. Eight months into the pregnancy they got married because his family wouldn't allow him to bare child with a woman out of wedlock. They initionally got together because her father Luther Coke was the drug lord in Jamaica transferring marijuana and cocaine to America. He needed the connect. Skip time a few years they had a daughter Kyra Saren." My eyes widened and the wheels started turning in my head.

"So that's why that hoe so crazy." I muttered to myself.

"Because of the random pain pills taken during the pregnancy the girl was bound to come out with some mental problems. At the age of three she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. Being at she was still at a young age Raheem and Adelaide (mom) didn't take it seriously. Bad mistake on their part. Uh seven years later Jamaican Cartel leaders would come to visit and she would try to seduce them and then would get mad."

Sound like something she would do.

"Lets take it back thirty six years in 1953. My dads family was going broke and were getting killed so they fled to Memphis out of Sacramento, CA. After a year or so they moved out to Texas. My father was sixteen at the time so was my mother. Señor Monreau was getting old and needed someone to take over his Cartel. Raheem was going through things so he couldn't do it and my dad must have came in the right time because he was desperate. In exchange for my moms hand in marriage, he had to take over the 'Mezclar La Sangre' Cartel. I need another drink." He rubbed his head getting up. He came back a few minutes later and handed me a glass. I tasted it and it was Hennessy.

"He agreed?"

"Hell yeah my pops agreed! My mom was a beautiful French woman. They wanted to be together in the first place. They had me seven years later at 23." He exclaimed remeniscing.

"I was 28 when Kyra was first born. I ment your mom two years later and with the help of my father smuggled her and her family into America. Three years later at the age of 33 we had you. There's a reason GG asked you to call her that. Back in the day she was a real OG, did you know she was a stripper?" I coughed chocking on the sip of Henessy that was in my mouth.

"Yoo you serious?" He chuckled and nodded his head.

"Best in town. You're grandfather on your moms side is the infamous Pablo Escabar. That's how GG came over here. He took her from her home against her will and brung her here to America. She got in touch with my father at one of the drug galas and begged him to get her babies. Your mother and aunt." This is really too much for me to apprehend in one day.

"So I'm rich. Like billionaire rich?"

"Yes. With my money and your grandparents you're set for life. Even Trè." My eyebrows twisted together in confusion.

"How's Trè involved in this?"

"His grandmother is Jerecia Thompson and his grandfathers plaque is so headstone in the game it's incredible. Have you ever wondered where Trèvon's Jamaican heritage comes from?"

---------------------

I know that this was longer than usual. If you read this entire thing 😢🙀👐 thank you.

This is some of the background information. (I researched and switched names up like a bitch😩)

This really just had to be out. I'm exhausted as hell from looking at this screen so long. My brain is hurting. This book has a few more chapters after Chapter Twenty (not sure how much) then I'm focusing on Institution.

Update tommorow... BuhBye👄

This isn't edited.