Chapter Eight : Trumpets

Happy mothers day.... Remember her even if she ain't here.

Trè

"How the hell you gon' shape up his head and expect me to pay?" I laughed as Rio stood in front of me with his hand held out.

He shaped up a little boy's hairline for free since he was rocking an afro and when little man left he gon' tell me that I have to pay. Got me fucked up.

"Shiit it's your shop, there has to be a value menu for the kids to get a free pass sometimes."

"There is." I answered.

"Well little dude just got his." He said making me shrug.

"Okay. And?"

"And I need money nigga!" He joked.

"Y-"

"Trè lets roll out!" Mercy rushed into the store giddy as fuck with a smile on his face.

I looked up at the clock on the wall behind Rio and sighed seeing that it's after twelve and last night I promised Mer to go with him to his moms house.

He walked up to me front-stepping Rio ignoring him completely and tugging my arm.

"Lets go puta!" He whined trying to drag me.

"Really Mer." I scolded him.

He sucked his teeth and looked back at Rio.

"Lo siento por el corte en frente de usted." Rio tucked his lips and nodded before walking away.

I let it go for now and let Mercy dragged me out the shop giddy to see his mom.

"Stop speeding bitch!" I yelled punching him as he bypassed a red light.

I know I should've drove my fucking self.

"Stop being a little bitch Trè!" He yelled back taking his handd off the steering wheel.

I closed my eyes and started praying and asking god for forgiveness and for him to forgive Mercy and bypass his sins if I snap his fucking neck for getting me this scared.

"Put your hands on the fucking wheel!" I shouted throwing on my seatbelt.

"No!" He yelled stubernly.

I clinched my jaw taking a deep breath and turned away from him before I ended up hurting him. Because his feelings was about to get hurt.

He finally slowed down when we reached the residential area and slowly drove up the driveway of his moms house.

I got out slamming the car door hard as fuck and made my way inside the house mad as fuck.

"Don't slam my shit!" I threw up the middle finger and heard him chuckle from behind me.

Why in all the situations which end up with me getting hurt or seriously injured starts off with me walking into a place with Mercy behind me? Coincidence? I really don't think so.

"Don't try no funny shit Mercy." I glared at him.

"I'on even know what the hell you talking about...plus I wouldn't try that shit at my moms place." Bullshit.

"I'm going to take your word for it." I mumbled walking over to the living room to watch 'Courage the Cowardly dog' on netflix, that show is my shit! Demonic and all.

Mercy

"Mercy is Ethan and my mom still coming over?!" Trè shouted from I'm guessing the living room.

"Yeah!" I answered.

"Mom get the paint." I whispered tying the rope together.

Y'all remember that faithful day when Trè ended up in the hospital because I accidentally pushed him down the stairs? Okay..yeah.

He costed me a loyal wife and now my time of revenge is here, nurse Ursela was a beautiful and faithful one.

"Por qué estamos haciendo esto de nuevo?" My mom asked giving me the pink paint.

"He lied to me mom and cost you a beautiful daughter-in-law, a faithful one." Even if she was 84.

"Aww lo siento mi hijo!" She coo'd holding my face.

I nodded solemnly putting on my best act.

"She was mi heart mamá!" I cried.

"Pobre bebé!" I do kind of feel bad for playing my mom like this but justice needs to be done.

It's for a good cause. This one's for you Ursela! Thank you for being honest...

Pulling away I wiped my fake tears because it was starting to itch and started to finish my plan.

"Pull it harder mom!" I whispered looking around the corner to see Trè laughing at a part of Courage, that show is my shit!

After securely placing plastic wrap all over the floor so the paint won't splash on the wooden floor and tiles in the kitchen and mom was securely holding the rope which keeps the paint hoisted I called in Trè.

"Is my phone still recording?" I asked her. I have to get this on video.

"Yup!" She nodded thumbing up.

I saluted her and called in Trè.

"Trè bro come here!" I heard him huff loudly and sniggered at how mad he was going to be. He has on all white today too.

"Take off your jewl-" Nah let that shit get splashed too. It wouldn't be right if it didn't.

"Huh?" He called out with a confused look on his face and I turned around to see mom secretly warning him.

I gasped with my hand on my chest, the unloyalty.

"Madre cómo podría usted?" The betrayl of my own mother.

"Go to him." I told her.

She looked sadened but walked to him anyway. I walked to where the rope needed to be pulled and cut it after seeing I tied it too tight.

The pink paint drooped and splashed over all two of them as my mom gasped and Trè looked shock.

"Mercy how could you?" She asked me looking genuinely shocked.

"You were weak." I answered.

Taking my chance to leave since Trè still hadn't snapped out of it I grabbed my phone and ran out the house to my car. Once my engine was started and I was buckled in I took out my phone and texted Trè.

Trè'Main: Oh and Ethan and your mom ain't comin' ;-)

I quickly threw the car in reverse as the front door flew open and sped down the street laughing.

Life is good.

Dedicated to K_ivouRY !