Chapter Fourteen: DNA

Ethan in the mm.

ETHAN POV

"I don't even know why you brought me here." I sucked my teeth turning away from Trè.

He came for me at the barber shop on my break with Lil T and promised me that he was treating us out to an all you can eat candy spree. Imagine my shock when we passed the candy shop and pulled up to the hospital.

I have half a mind to tell Mer.

"Quit complaining I'm going to get you the candy afterwards." He picked up his son.

"Dadada." Lil Trè mumbled gripping Tre's face.

"It better be extra snickers in there to. I knew it was to good to be true, you don't care about me enough to buy me any amount of candies." I pouted.

"Ethan you're nineteen, own a barber shop right next to a candy shop, why couldn't you have bought your own?"

"Because you promised, duh!" I don't see how Mercy does it, Trè slow as hell.

"Yandy!" Jacob screamed throwing his arms up making a bunch of nurses look at us.

"Be quiet Jay!" Trè scolded him.

"Shit!" He screamed.

I closed my eyes and put my hands over my mouth as I started laughing.

"Jay don't say that word."

"Shit!" He said again, an old lady sitting across from us put her hand over her chest and gasped.

"Fuck you gasping for?" Trè asked her.

I literally threw myself back and fell on the floor at the look of shock which crossed her face and how fast she looked away.

"Nosey ass." A nurse came out and called Trè in the back so I got up and picked up Lil T following behind him.

"Byee!" Jay waved to the old lady.

---

"So the kid is his?" I munched on a handful of candy and shook my head yes.

When we finished from at the hospital Easton hit me up and said he wanted to chill so here we are at Khali's penthouse.

"Anybody could have sensed it, their bond was to close. Besides Jacob is killing Trè. He's a perfect mix between Kyra crazy ass and him."

"Question." He mumbled looking at me before focusing back on the blunt he was rolling in his hand.

"Shoot."

"How the fuck y'all got the results back so quick? Ain't it supposed to be like three days before you get the results?"

"Trè knew ole girl who was doing the test. She was an 'old friend' I guess." I answered eating six gummy worms.

"Why you said old friend like that?" He leaned back in the leather chair licking his lips.

"Cause it's obvious that shes feeling him. Two to one they probably messed around. Ain't no one about to risk losing their job if they ain't getting something out of it or care alot about the person."

"True." He lit the blunt blowing out a cloud of smoke.

I put my attention back on the TV watching spongebob and popped a piece of snickers in my mouth.

Stuff about to go down but I'm just going to chew my candy, it ain't none of my business. ~sips tea.

Mama Gross POV

"Calvin come get your nephew!" I screamed. Lil bad ass boy up in my face cursing.

"No!" He yelled coming up in my face.

Lord help his soul.

"Who you think you talking too?" I spanked his bad ass.

"NOO! I tell my daddy on you."

"Tell ya ugly ass daddy! I'm gon' get the belt on his ugly ass too."

"Daddy belt?" He calmed down looking at me.

"Yes daddy getting whooping too." He shook his head walking up to me.

"Me da- me daddy no ha' wh- spance." How could someome so cute be so disgusting attitude wise?

I thought Mercy was bad when he was little.

"Yeah watch then." Calvin came into the room with his boxers on and a belt over his shoulder.

"Give me that belt boy." He looked down at himself before looking back at me.

"Ma- look whatever I did I'm sorry. You don't have to hit m-"

"Boy just give me the belt, ain't nobody got time for your ass." I took the belt from him and turned to Jacob.

His bottom lip started trembling as he reached his hands out for me.

"Nah what your lil bad ass had to say."

"Fuck you!" I spanked him with the belt.

"You're three years old, correct yourself. What are you suppose to say." He lucky I don't whoop him like how I did the rest.

"Sowwy!" He pouted crying.

"Calvin take Mr.IAmMan with you in the back." He ran to Calvin laying his head on his shoulder when he picked him up.

"Love you baby." I smiled waving to him.

"You too." He hiccuped.

Poor child need some manners and discipline.