Chapter Sixteen: Catch a Break

Hello all my confused MNKs. YES you were all supposed to be confused in the last chapter, that was my goal.

Anywho.

This starts off three months prior to chapter fourteen.

I'm about to do some devious shit in this chapter 😈😈😈

Mercy POV

"Nah, stop playing Trè go get the grapes!" I pushed him. We're grocery shopping for GG and Trè wanna be lazy.

"We already passed that aisle tho'." He complained.

"Too bad, I'm going down by the list so I won't forget or leave something and then have to come back." I adjusted my hat. I'm regretting letting my hair grow out. It reminds me why I cut it in the first place.

"Ooh you so lucky." He mumbled fisting his hands turning around to get the grapes.

I carried on shopping, going specifically by the list.

"Adult pampers?" Aw hell nawl! "GG knows that she's wrong for this."

I walked discreetly in the aisle and picked up a size five.

A little boy came running through the aisle and paused to look at me.

"Dada?" He tilted his head looking at me.

I glanced around to see who he was talking to, because it certainly wasn't me. Looking close you can see me and the kid have a slight resemblance, but not by that much.

"Nah I ain't your dad." I rested the adult pampers in the trolley.

I picked up the list ready to look for what's next when the little boy came up to me holding on my pants leg.

"Yo let go homie." I took his hands off of me.

He looked up and me with teary eyes and let his pacifier that was connected to a rope on his neck drop out his mouth.

"Da!" He screamed crying.

"Wait wait, candy? You want candy?" I asked francticaly.

He nodded and started sniffling rubbing his eyes. I reached over inside the trolley and gave him a peach.

"Tance." He took it and started nibbling on it.

I started walking slowly with a panicked look on my face because I can get arrested for this. The little boy refused to stray from me even when I did unexpected turns. I lost him a few times thankfully but he always found me and giggled like it was a game or joke.

I finished getting what was left on the list and started looking for Trè.

I turned and glanced at the little boy when I felt him let go of my shirt.

"Me- me have two daddies?" He twisted up his face confused holding up two fingers.

I let my eyes follow whatever he'd sat his gaze on saw Trè with a puzzled look on his face holding the bag of grapes talking to another guy.

Trè POV

"Excuse me, have you seen my son?" Someone tapped me on my shoulder. I'm still stuck by the grapes, I don't know which ones to choose.

Green or purple? Big, small or medium? This shit's confusing.

I turned around to look at the person and jumped.

😨

"The fuck?!" I kid you not, a parallel Mercy is in the front of me.

"Sorry." He smiled turning his head (gif in the mm) "It's just that I unfortunately lost my son."

What a world..or should I say galaxy?

"So on the parallel earth it's you who had the kid aye?" He looked at me with a confused look on his face whilst I straight faced him.

"Pardon me?"

"And you're British instead of puerto rican? This is just getting good. The real you will be so jealous." I smiled.

"I'm just looking for my son. And I can assure you that I am from this earth." Huh? I looked at him puzzled.

"Thanks." The bag of grapes I didn't know that I was holding was taken out of my hand.

I looked at Mercy to the other guy and back before looking behind him to a little boy.

Mercy caught on to my confused face because he opened his mouth to try to explain what had happened but ole boy cut him off going to I'm guessing his son.

"Oliver!" He gripped the little boy in a hug on his knees.

"Dada?" Oliver pointed to Mercy curiously.

"No. He's not your father only me." He stood up "Thank you for bringing me my son." He thanked Mer.

Mercy nodded and held out his hand.

"Mercy." He shook it.

"Kenneth. Kenneth Lander." Oh shit!

I'm messsyyy!!!!

But IDGAF 😁😂😂😂😯😆