(IV)Chapter Four : Choose Fault

Trè

Fuck love, I'm tired trying

My dude Tyga spoke some true shit on how I'm feeling right there. Nah I ain't in my feelings, never that over no pussy nor ass. I'm just vibing to some good shit and this song just happened to come on with this particular verse in it.

If you're wondering what hapened when I went back to try and talk and reason it out with Malik, long story short.

I went, got rejected, tried again, got rejected, tried harder, got ignored.

By the last piece or time you would've thought I would've cracked his ass but he's persistant and stubborn so I was shit outta luck.

Yeah I said WAS. I give up, I'm not going to give one hundred percent only to get fifty or in my case zero back.

Yeah I know it was the same way around and I was acting how he was. But.. There's a diffrence. He's openly bi, I'm not. His family supports him, I might or would've got dis-owned. He's confident, I'- well yeah I'm confident too, but wasn't enough in the begining for our relationship to last.

But can you blame me? I was scared shitless and had everything to lose including my bestfriend, when he was set. So I believe I had every right in some way to act how I was acting.

But now that I finally grew the balls and have the courage and major confidence to not give a fuck about anything person's have to say or do he switches up on me and leaves, acting like a bitch?

Two words. FUCK HIM.

My loyalty of love lies to my family and Mer. It don't belong to him. He playing games. But when I fall out of love, shit maybe even out of like and tolerance with him he gon' know.

I'm just waiting for him to come to me, I done did my part.

Laying in the bed I got out making my way to the kitchen where I heard movement.

"Mercy if you eating my chocolates again the good lord will need to have mercy on you for what I'm about to do to your ass!" I shouted running into the kitchen to catch his light bright ass in action.

"Shit!" I heard him hiss and a pot drop or clank. It's so sad that he can't even theif food properly.

"Move nigga." I pushed him making him stumble to the side.

"Mane I was making noodles." He smacked his teeth. Lying ass.

"So that's why yo hand have melted brown shit on it." He gave me a dumbfounded look.

"Nigga that ain't even shit that's chocolate." How he gon' just out himself?

"Buy my shit back." I snatched two hot cheetos chip and a red gatorade making my way back upstairs.

"What you finna do with them chips?!?" I heard him shout from behind me at the bottom of the stairs.

"Have a feast!" I called back rolling my eyes. What else I'mma do with it, let it sit for pretty?

I look back when I heard Mer's heavy ass timberland covered foot follow after me on the stairs.

I simply entered my room and hooked up my DVD player putting in The woods. I waited for Mer to come in for like three seconds before cutting off the lights and getting back comfy in my bed.

Twelve minutes after that Mer ass appear taking off all of his heaving duty wearage leaving him in a white wife beater, grey sweats and he still had on his timberland shoes.

"Make way nigga." Mer said finally taking off his shoes slam jumping next to me In the bed snatching one of my chips.

First my chocolate now my chip, ain't this bout a bitch.

Ryan POV

"Yo you sure you straight?" 'Lik is messed up.

He called me up to meet up with him at a local bar, and when I got there he was going HAM on that hennessy and coke.

By the fourth cup he was fucked up drunk out of his mind and started crying, and I knew from there he was drinking waaayyyyy before I got there.

"T-Trè." He gasped out "T-Take me-ee to Trè." He cried harder.

I'on know why but I really started to feel bad. I mean I already felt bad because one of my bestfriends was crying but on some guilt feeling.

And I know I ain't got nothing to feel guilty for.

"Uh. I don't think that's possible right now." I scratched my head. How to tell an 6'3 emotional balling DRUNK basketball player no.

He sucked his bottom lip nodding his head.

"I'a find him my-yself." He got up stumblimg around trying to walk to the exit.

I ran behind him not giving a fuck how stupid I looked because I was a little tipsy myself. And I was told I always did this bobble head movement.

"Malik wait!" Nigga almost ran straight into the highway, In LOS ANGELES. Must be don't want he life.

"Huh?!?" He turned around. He looked so cute with his flustered cheecks and that confused innocent look on his face. I know, not the time.

"I will take you to Trè just get in my car." I directed him to my candy red ferrari.

"Mhmm." He nodded his head drunk like almost falling. Time as we pulled out the driveway his ass was knocked out. Stuck in traffic I pulled out my phone and texted Mercy.

Me: Can u try 2 help Malik and Ur friend back on??
7:29p.m

THTNighaM: I'a see what I ca do.
7:32p.m

Me: Preciate it.
7:32p.m

"We-ee still going to see Trè?" I jumped cause I wasn't expecting to hear anyone talk to me for a while.

"Yeah. Tommorow buddy." I tapped his head making him immediately fall asleep.

I feel for ole dude.