Chapter Five: (-V)Pony

Hiii!!!

Happy late New Years!

Mercy POV

"What happened to the lights?" I swear I ain't touch shit- well I ain't broke nothing, I think.

I could hear Trè smacking his teeth from the back of me as he hurried up the driveway.

"Mane what you do?"

"I ain't do shit." I mugged him I'on care if he can't see me.

"It's dark as hell in here. Help me look for some candles." I swung at his ass but my hand ended hitting a lamp. Why he got a lamp and a light switch right next to each other?

I cursed hissing in pain.

"That's what yo Chun lee wanna be ass get. You better hope yo arm broke and not my mama lamp."

Really?

"No you better hope my arm ain't broke or i'mma tell your mama. Grown ass boy still getting that ass beat."

I felt a hard shove come to my chest and I bumrushed him- well almost him but it was air and I fell on my face. It's all cool tho' I'mma get him back.

"Bruh you okay?" He asked through his laughter.

"I'm touched at your concern." I mumbled dryly getting up. "Lets go look for these candles."

"Mhmm." He muttered still snickering behind me. Wack ass.

***

"How you doing mama Ursela?" I smiled walking up to the nurse desk signing my name.

"I'm alright baby." She beamed back at me. She's so nice to be old, all old people I know are all coots. Maybe cause all old people I know are in my family. She a nurse to tho' so it can't be.

"Is he up?" I asked her feeling a slight bit guilty.

"Yup he's recovering well with his twisted ankle and bruised ribs. A strong friend you got there."

Okay I lie, I was lauhing like shit.

"His concusion is gone too." I boasted proudly.

"Very well so. Go up he's been asking for you." I did as she said going to the elevators to visit Trè.

Things got a little bit out of hand that night. He kept teasing me about how I fell so when we reached the stairs to go to the basement I taught his ass a well learned lesson and pushed his ass down the stairs. Even took pictures and a video for proof.

He recovering good though. I'm proud.

Trè POV

"Young rich nigga!" I was mobbing out to some Migos video recording me so I can post a video on my instagram.

Gotta love the followers.

"She's a stripper naked dancer-"

"But his friend pushed him down the stairs yeah." Mercy barged in cutting me off.

I smacked my teeth ending the video. Always gotta ruin shit and I was only thirteen seconds into the video.

"How you holding up?" He slapped my ankle. My broken ankle.

"Fuck!" He shouted as I threw the remote at his head. I put hella force behind that shit too.

"Just like your face." I pouted innocently.

"You lucky yo ass already in the hospital, can't even feel sorry for your ass."

"Yeah yeah." I mumbled not paying attention to him as I edited and posted the video on my instagram with the caption xchillin.

"Aye you listening?" He was talking?

"Uh yeah. Yeah I was listening. You know that was so juicy tell me about it again."

"Right. So I fucked your m-"

"Keep playing." I cut him off mugging the dumb out of him. Well I should say try, ya'know Mer a lil on the special side.

"I know you ass won't listening. Should've pull the plug on that ass." I started dying laughing. On blood he looked so serious. What pulling the plug gon' do to a twisted ankle?

I made the old nurse add the other shit so I can pull a guilt trip (pun intended)/ card on his ass. They said he lowkey cried and was scared as shit. Smh. Pussy. How you gon' do damage and feel guilty or sad at the end when you knew what you was doing. How that work?

Malik POV

"You 'bout to see Trê?" I grabbed my gym bag pushing the door open with Khali following behind me.

"Nah. And I doubt by the way I was acting he would want to see me anyway." I shrugged trying to play it off. I lowkey really miss his ass.

"Oh." He said back finally dropping it. Y'all don't hate even though you try your hardest to move on even when y'all done, you feel guilty about shit you know you have no reason to feel guilty for? That's how I'm feeling, mostly everyday.

Trè POV

I'm just a bachelor...looking for a partner
Someone who knows how to ride
Without even falling off
Gotta be compatible
Takes me to my limit
So girl when I break you off
I promise that you won't wanna get off

Ch: If you're horny
Lets do it
Riding my pony
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it
If you're horny
(If you're horny baby)
Lets do it
Riding my pony
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it
If you wanna get nasty baby
First we'll show and tell
'Til I reach your ponytail
(Yeah)

Look come over and feel you baby
Until we reach the street
You'll be on my jocky town
Horny
Do it
Ride it
My pony
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it

"Aye what you doing." Mer barged into my room, this time it was my actual room and not the hospitals.

"Oh so you talking to me now." I raised my eyebrows looking at him mocking fake astonishment.

He found out, I'm guessing the nurse felt guilty or they built some type of bond 'cause when I was getting discharged about a week ago and we went to sign me out she started blurting out everything even to me calling her gamma. Y'all know Mer had to take shit to the next level and ocassionally ignore me but he went on a streak for these past three days.

"You don't understand. That hurt me to the core." I couldn't even take him serious because he had real life tears in eyes and he mocked MiMi/MeMe off of Love & Hip Hop; Atlanta. I fucks with that show.

"That lady was about to be your mami." He let his Puerto accent out. He mixed with the weirdest shit. Puerto Rican, French, White and a lil bit of black 1/4 worth.

"We ain't even related tho'." I looked at him. Like I really looked at him and wondered. My bestfriend slow yall. Call the crazies!

"Uh yes she is. I'm automatically papi chulo so that makes you the kid. She wifey or was and we we're supposed to be running shit!" He stomped huffing. Dramatic ass.

"I wrote a shorter version to Genuwine's song pony." I ignored him going back to his first original question. 'Cause his ass can go hours on the topic of nothing.

"For real? Let me hear it." He the only one beside my mama who've heard me sing. 'Lik maybe once heard me when I was showering. I had thought that I was home alone but when I walked out he was there, but I doubt he heard or thought it was me.

"Alright."

(A/N: I ain't writing that again.)

"Damn that was tight. What's it called again?"

"Pony."

"You need to do studio time for real bruh."

"I might."

Gon' get extra rich on these niggas. With the homie Mercy right beside me.

******************
The song is William Singe's version.