Chapter Ten: Snitch Love

Y'all my daddy gave me some pills and my brother made me some tea, now I feel ¡much mejor!

Carry on.

Mercy POV

"Trè you know you were wrong for that." I shook my head mock dissapointed of him as I thought of the stink bomb memory.

That can of absolute shit came off. When it said temporarily it really meant that.

We had an important business meeting to go to and I still smelt like shit and since I was around Trè all day he started smelling like it too. The ripped off part piece of the paper he gave me is what hid the information about the cleansing soap that came along with it if you wanted the smell off faster.

How dare he?

After he finished bathing with it and got all clean and fresh smelling he gave the soap to me and told me enjoy.

My dumbass thinking it was a hoax deliberately left it on my bathroom counter and went to the meeting smelling stink as shit.

I immediately regretted it when hottie from the convinient store was there. She, Trè and everyone else there had the nerve to laugh at me. Me!

But nah I ain't gon' get back at Trè, because that was a good one. But I did use the soap though, bathed for an hour straight. And yes I said bathed, a man likes to soak in some bubbles with some slow jams and scented candles too you know.

Shit, lemonade was on. Had me feeling all types of ways.

"Man get over it, it's been two weeks now."

"I don't give a fuck! Had me feeling like Joseline at the strip club and shit." I stressed.

"Man whatever." He laughed "And besides, that hoe got ass."

"True." I agreed dapping him "But I'm still telling GG though." I said referring to my crazy ass 64 year old grandma who's about buff ass a bitch.

Pardon my language, I just mean that she don't play.

He smacked his teeth but I spotted that nervous look on his face.

"You a snitch."

"So? And I'mma stay telling my peeps on your ass." I said smugly.

"Shiit my peeps crazy too. Let your dusty tittied grandma touch me, I'mma go Muhammad Alli on her ass." I stopped the recording button and pressend send.

Sent

I played back the recording catching him on the part where he dissed my GG until the end while looking out the window humming along to a song on the radio quietly.

He yanked my phone and tried to erase the message but it was already sent.

"Man Mer you know you wrong for that."

"And you know you wrong for laughing at me and letting me go to that place stank like that knowing that that cashier hottie was going to be there." I spat which made him laugh at me holding his hand up as he tried to catch himself.

Y'all know I wasn't letting that shit go forreal; like come on, I wouldn't even be Mercy if I did.

And Mercy Ameir Lander takes no shit from anybody.

-

Whap!

I fell onto the floor laughing as Trè held his face in shock.

GG was waiting on his ass by the door, door, door. The hit came fast ass shit, Oh my god I wish I was recording. I looked up to see Ethan with his phone in his hand as he recorded the whole thing. He was the person I sent to anyways since GG don't know how to work any electronics except a remote for shit.

I'm surprised he even showed that to her seeing as how close he and Trèvon is.

"My man! Yo send that shit to me." I struggled to get through as tears dropped from my eyes from GG cursing at him.

Everytime she said si his ass said yes and nodded his head.

"-y ¿usted ama la Mercy?" I sobbered up when I heard that question and Trè hesitated too, which I'm guessing he did because she paused long enough for him to piece the words together as she looked at him expectantly.

"Si- yes, I meant yes." She smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Bueno. Mercy get your ass up off the floor." I got up slowly and casted an awkward glance at Trè.

"Yo you was serious?" I asked as GG walked away.

"Uh- yeah." He cleared his throat and nervously looked away.

He be doing that shit way too much around me lately.

"Y'all can kiss now!" Ethan childish self shouted from the back hallway hiding behind a wall.

I heard a spanking sound and a hissing noise.

"Shut up fool. Take your time babies. Que ha estado esperando el tiempo suficiente!"

A boss in the media!

I really apologize for all the mistakes.