Chapter Six: (V)5

Mercy

"You done?" I asked following behind Trè smacking on some hot cheetos chip in the local convinient store.

"Man if you was gon' complain the whole time here then why you volunteered to come?" He snapped.

I pouted pushing three more chips into my mouth.

"I thought I was doing you a favour." I stated nonchalantly.

"Hooww?" He stressed.

"Cause I'm good company." I smiled confidently. Shiit. No one needs to tell me, I know I'm fun to be around.

"Let yo'self think that." He mumbled to himself.

"Huh? Speak up bitch I didn't hear you." I called his ass out.

Silence.

"That's what the fuck I thought." He sucked his teeth and grabbed three mens speed stick deoterant and put them into his bag/ basket..whatever.

"You done now? We've practically been in this shit for an hour." He finally got tired of my complaining and went to the cash register as I popped open my fourth bag of hot cheetos chip. I swear I can eat these shits all day.

"These too." I showed the cashier the three balled up chip bags and the one I'm currently eating as Trè was about to pay the girl.

He looked at me for awhile with a mug and I sweetly smiled as he payed for the things.

"That's fucked up yo'."

"That's life." I responded making the cashier giggle. She cute as fuck tho.

 She cute as fuck tho

"Nahh.. You goofy." She smiled with a lil cute giggle at the end. I'm a get her.

**

"I mean it's up to you. No hard feelings on my part." Khali called me up on some insecure shit. I mean I know I don't have the best of pasts but dang. I said that I would try, can I get a lil trust?

"So you obviously don't give a fuck is what you're saying?" I sucked my teeth and rolled ny eyes hard as hell. He aggravating the shit out of me right now.

"Did I say that?" I clenched my jaw.

"But ain't that what you emplying talm 'bout some 'It's up to you' the fuck? What if I was to say I'm done?" I shrugged like he could've seen me.

"We'd be done." I never knew he was slow, I thought he just had alot of pride.

"Man I'm over this conversation and you. You don't wanna put any effort in then I guess this relationship is a lost cause." He hung up.

I texted him just to make sure and so that I knew he wasn't sending no mixed signals.

Me: So we done? Broken up? Finito?

HIM: You serious bruh?!?

Me: I'm asking.

HIM: W/e

Me: So yeah?

HIM: YUP!

My whole face lit up reading that shit. I know it may seem dogly but I really couldn't wait for us to break up. I just felt like we weren't right for each other. And that we was holding each other back.

Mood asf right now!!!

"What you so happy about my nigga?" Trè said slamminng into the chair next to me

I'm in the lounge room playing mortal kombat beating the hell out of this zombie looking ahh nigga.

"Nun serious really. I'm just in a really good place in life right now."

"How come?"

"Well damn nosey ass. Just have you know I just broke up with my boyfriend. Or he broke up with me I'on know. All I know is that I'm single as fuck." I smiled winning the game earning a fatality.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. I know I didn't just heard right. Boyfriend? You gay my nigga?!?" He exclaimed.

"Was and I was only testing something out. What's your excuse?" I shifted so I was looking at him raising an eyebrow.

"Same." We dropped the conversation after that and just chilled around.

It was like three in the night/morning when we decided to settle down and sleep.

"Aye Mer?" Trè called from his laying position on the bed.

I lazily walked to the TV cutting it off since we couldn't find the remote and were to lazy to look.

"Mhmm." I mumbled half asleep.

"Who was your boyfriend?" He asked yawning I crawled in his bed and layed down resting my head on his pillow as my face resided next to his.

"Your ex's bestfriend." I answered.

"That's why you weren't surprised that day at the resturaunt when I called you, like you already knew. If you weren't the same way would you still have accepted me?"

"Hell yeah." I yawned again rubbing my eyes.

"You my nigga." And with that we drifted off to sleep.