Chapter Nine: Payback

I'm sooo sick I be crying. But I'm going to update anyway.

Mercy POV

I'm at home hiding in the deepest part of my walk-in closet where my fridge is located.

You see after getting back at Trè he didn't take it lightly and blew up my phone with death threats afterwards. So me being the pussy I am I decided to avoid him by riding around all night because I was scared to stay at one place thinking he'd catch me. I only came back here because my car was going on empty, my house us being renovated, don't want to go to a hotel, and I didn't want to refill my tank.

Shit gas is too high. The highest I was going to put on was a $1 regular, and that was barely about to get me home.

So I came here, took a shower and put on a wife beater and basketball pants throwing my hair in a man bun and hid out in the closet.

My fridge filled with fruits and water so I'm good unless I have to go out to the bathroom to pee or shit.

"Mercy!" Oh shit.

I threw the half eaten snicker bar back in the fridge along with the bottled water before closing it back gently.

Not hearing anything I got up and started moving behind the tv box, it's a good thing that I didn't throw it away.

The closet door flew open and I pressed my body harder into the wall behind me to put as much distance and blindness between me and Trè as possible.

I smelt axe bodywash and he didn't look paint up from where I can see so I'm guessing that he showered at my moms place because I knew he just came here.

After hearing the bedroom door slam I silently crept out of my hiding space and out of the closet looking up but stilled my movements as a socks covered foot met my gaze. I slowly turned with my eyes abroad to see a look of an not so amused looking Trè.

"H-hey there buddy." I laughed nervously standing up. He isn't holding anything in his hand so if he tried anything I tried to fight him off.

"Let me talk to you for a minute." He held my hand pulling me up.

"What?" I asked.

"Is something going on with you and Rio?" I looked at him dumbfounded for a moment.

Why the hell would he even think that?

"Nah why?"

"Because this." He grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. I didn't even try to fight it I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. One thing I can admitt is my bestfriend is a good kisser.

He pulled and looked at my face before smirking.

"What?" I looked at him curiously.

He backed away and I started getting a little nervous.

"Yo Trè don't play with me, what you do?"

"This." He threw something at me and I caught and quickly tried to drop it as I seen what it was but it was to late and it bursted in my hand emitting the gas all over me.

"Where the fuck you got a stink bomb from?!" I shouted angry as fuck.

He laughed before throwing a paper at me and I let it fall to the ground trying my best to not inhale large amounts of the gas. It smelt foul as shit.

I picked up the paper and read the manual on it and this shit was skunk flavoured and couldn't wear off completely until two days. Atleast it said temporary.

I looked up and seen Trè recording laughing hard as fuck as he stood in the hallway.

"It's all good Trè, Karma is a bitch remember that." I nodded walking to the bathroom.

"A good smelling bitch too!" He yelled behind me before laughing some more.

Pussy ass.

This is NOT edited.

Ciao ¥