Chapter Eleven: Beginings

Mercy POV

"GG where's the food?!" I yelled as I attempted to move away from Trè.

"So that's it? You aren't going to answer me?" He pulled me back.

I turned to face him and took a step closer looking into his eyes.

"You don't want me, you don't love me-like a brother yeah but this is taking it too far. You can't just play with persons emotions like that."

He scrunched up his face holding my arm tighter.

"I'm not playing G. You know me well enough to know that I won't play about something as serious as this, regardless. Especially if it's someone that I care so deeply about."

"Can't we just forget about this? Besides, I thought you weren't even gay and that this was just an expierement. Matter of fact what about Malik?"

"What about Malik?"

"I know you still love him." He chuckled.

"Love? Nah. Care for maybe. But I've been crushing on you since middle school Mer and you knew that I knew you knew that. I mean how couldn't you it was obvious as shit."

I was about to respond but he started talking again.

"And yes, at the time the gay thing was just an expierement to see if I really had a thing for guys in which I do. But I also found out that I still like women too and I wouldn't be as affected with breaking up with someone key on key Malik as long as I had you. So yes I still have feelings for Malik but no I don't love him. I love you Mer...just like I told GG." He said resting his forehead on mine.

I just stared at him into his eyes and hell nawl I didn't cry. I'm man, matter of fact I am Mercy. The fuck?

"Oh." I replied.

"So what about Khali?"

"What about Khali?" I asked making him chuckle.

"You still love him?"

"Hell Nah! You got jokes my nigga. I was on cloud 777 when we broke up. The fuck! That was weight off my shoulders shiiit."

"So I can do this?" He asked.

"What?"

"This." In 3.0 seconds his lips were on mine.

We fought for dominance in which I let him win. There's going to be other times still to so...

I pulled back and bit on his bottom lip before letting go.

"So?"

"So what?" I looked at him in confusion.

"You my boyfriend?" He smiled.

"Nigga no! You gotta take me on dates first, pamper me, get to know me." I moved my eyebrows.

"Nigga we've been knowing each other since diapers basically why the hell we gotta go on dates and I gotta learn stuff about you that I already know?"

"You right." I walked off.

"So yeah?" He called off after me.

"Yes Trè I will be your boyfriend."

"Well shit..wait up then!"

---------

"AWW mis dos bebés están en el amor y el uno con el otro. Estoy muy orgolluso!" (aww my two babies are in love and with each other. I'm so proud!)

My mom caught me and Trè kissing now she's gushing to the whole family about it. And Trè's mom mama Lisa on the side of her boosting her on that had everyone at the family reunion looking at us. Even the children.

I swear you can't tell moms shit.

"So.." Ethan opened his big ass mouth to say shit "Now that that's out, during me and GG's eavesdropping I heard the names Khali Parker and Malik Micheals. So..are we talking about the same persons? Because the only people I know what those names are famous NBA basketball players?"

I swear if looks could kill.