▪□Eleven□▪

Your POV

Our second concert isn't till tomorrow. Which gives us a day to relax, we didn't get any sleep till late. Ally and I are walking around checking out Santiago.

"You did awesome last night. So much passion in every song you sang." Ally complimented.

"Thanks A. You guys did outstanding. Yesterday was like the best day of my life."

"Look at bakery!" Ally pointed. Inside it smelled of fresh bread.

"I'm home." Ally whispered to herself.

"Weirdo." Ally bought a hundred dollars worth of sweets. She had to eat about a quarter of what she bought before we got back to the hotel.

"Mani give me my ten bucks back! I was right that 'Latch' was about Lauren!" Dinah yelled. They are still fighting about this.

"Here Dinah ten bucks, now shut up." Lauren told her. Lauren looked at the bag that is in Ally's hands.

"So what did you guys do?" She asked.

"Walked around and just talked, then I saw this bakery so I had to go in and bought stuff." Ally answered.

"Cool." Lauren smiled. Jealous again, I can't do anything with no one or she gets jealous. It was cute in the beginning now it is just sort of getting on my nerves. With Camila she is even worse, Camila still thinks it is funny, but I don't.

"Y/N we got to go check this music store out." Camila announced. I nodded my head, and we started walking to the door.

"Hang on I'm coming with." Lauren yelled out for us. I rolled my eyes, while Camila just shrugged her shoulders.

"Ok lets go." She smiled. I held her hand as we started walking there. Camila on my other side grabbed my hand.

"Camila!" Lauren whisper yelled.

"Ok, that is enough. Lauren I don't know what your problem is. Every time I go to do something with someone you get all mad, and when it's Camila you go ballistic. I don't even know what to say right now." I told her.

"I'm sorry." She bowed her head down, she ran of quick as wind back to the hotel.

"UGGGH." Can I not do anything right!

"You want to go back to the hotel?" Camila asked.

"No, I need time to cool down." We continued walking to the music store. Inside was small, but they had some awesome guitars. Something you would never see in America. Camila went in her own direction, while I looked at all the guitars. I took an acoustic down and sat on the bench. As I played some chords I started to get a song idea.

"Camila we got to go! Hurry! Hurry!" I took off running to the hotel with Camila trailing behind me.

"Y/N slow down!"

"I can't hurry up!" I rushed into my room finding my lyric book. I started writing what came to my mind when I was in the music store. Fifteen minutes it took me to write.

"Y/N you nearly gave me a heart attack, why did we have to get here so fast?" Camila questioned.

"Because I had this song idea and had to get it down as fast as I could."

"I got to go talk to Lauren." I went to the other girls room.

"She doesn't want to talk Y/N." Normani said.

"I don't care." I went to where Lauren is. Dinah cuddled up with her rubbing her back. She sent me a glare.

"Can I talk to her?"

"No." Dinah replied.

"Dinah please?"

"No." I walked out slamming the door. I went back into my room, and threw everything of my bed.

"Fuck!" I lay on the ground ontop of the bed sheets.

"Nothing ever goes my way can it. Nothing, I should just die alone."

"Don't say that." I jumped at the voice.

"Lauren?" I went to her.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me. I'm sorry."

"It's ok, but I think we need a little bit of space." She told me. I nodded my head.

"So I'm getting my stuff and rooming with Dinah and Normani, Ally and Camila will be in here with you." I watched her pack up her things.

"See you later." She waved. I grabbed my lyric book because another song came to my mind. I got up and went back to the music store. I decided on buying me a new guitar. I sat in the store playing it for a few hours. I took my phone out to look at the time, and seen a bunch of miss calls, and texts from the girls. I headed back to the hotel, and went into my room.

"Thank god you're ok." Ally sighed in relief.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You've been gone three hours." Camila put in.

"I went down to the music shop for a few hours, and bought myself a guitar."

"I'll going to tell Lauren that she's back." Camila announced. She left the room while I put my guitar up and got into sweats and laid in bed.

"She's in bed." I heard Ally.

"I'm just gonna check on her." I laid still.

"Y/N I know you are awake." I sat up to look at her, puffy eyes, and red tipped nose.

"You were gone for a few hours I got worried." She told me.

"I'm not a child Lauren." She nodded her head and looked at her hands.

"Do you think that you are over stressed? Something about you changed." Lauren stated.

"I'm not over stressed. I can't do anything, because if I do you are breathing down my damn neck!" I ran my hands through my hair.

"Well I'm fucking sorry that I am in love with you, and the thought of you being taken away from me would kill me! I have had my heart ripped out of my chest and stomped on so many fucking times! I want to be with you! But am I enough? Fuck no!" She yelled. Tears streaming down her face, anger evident in her eyes.

"You see this is the very reason I didn't want to get together! I didn't want to ruin our tour!"

"Whatever! Good fucking night!" She walked out of the room. I knocked everything of the bed side table. I started crying.

"Y/N, calm down." Camila soothed me. She held me, and I feel asleep in her arms. But before going into a deep sleep I heard Camila say something.

"Everything will work out, sometimes life gets in the way of love, but you and Lauren will pull through together."

😭😭

👽✌