▪□Three□▪

Your POV

My single 'Latch' has been topping the charts. I just finished the last song to my album a few weeks ago. Now I am off doing a photo shoot.

"Y/N Y/LN, hello I am going to be the photographer taking your pictures." A man smiled.

"Hello..."

"Derek Smith."

"Derek Smith. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"You are such a big inspiration of mine. You know I came out because of you." He told me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I am so much more happier, and when they told me I was going to be doing Y/N Y/LN's album photo shoot, I thought I was gonna pass out." I smiled at him.

"That is great! I am so happy to have helped you."

"Well you are freaking awesome!" For the next few hours I was getting a bunch of pictures taken. Changing and doing makeup and running around is so exhausting.

"Last picture Y/N." Derek stated. He took one last shot and I was done.

"All of the pictures came out fantastic. You look beautiful in everyone." He smiled.

"Thanks." We went to his computer and looked through them all. I then had to decide on which ones I liked the best. Which was hard because they all are flipping awesome pictures. An hour or so I had picked out the best pictures.

"Thank you so much. All of the pictures are phenomenal." I shook his hand.

"No problem, I had fun, it was so nice to meet you."

"You too." I gave him a hug and left to go back to the studio.

"Album cover and photo shoot is complete." I told Simon.

"Everything's coming together nicely. Now I have a tour ready for you." Simon smiled.

"Really?! No way!"

"Yup, I have people coming that you are going to be joining on tour. They are releasing their new album a few days before yours." Simon said.

"Cool. Who is it?"

"It's-" He was cut off by a knock.

"That's probably them right now." He opened the door and in walked the girls.

"I'm sure you know the ladies of Fifth Harmony." I gulped and felt my heart racing.

"Y/N?" They all said.

"Heyyy." I waved awkwardly.

"You ladies are going on tour together. In about two months, Starting June 5th you're going to be working, your first concert is June 22." Simon announced. The girls and I kept looking at each other. We know this is going to be really awkward.

"Girls is there a problem here?" Simon asked.

"No, everything is fine."

"Ok, tomorrow you all are going to be interviewing all day. Then we are having a small performance to get ready for your album release."

"Cool."

"So be here and ready by eight. Now I have a meeting to go to. I'll see you girls tomorrow." We were pushed out by Simon. We stood silently, this is so weird, I feel like hiding.

"Y/N you want to come to lunch with us?" Ally questioned.

"I don't know... I mean-"

"How about we get over the awkwardness now, because soon we are all going to be spending a lot of time together. So you're going." Normani stated. We drove to a Subway. They make really good meatball subs.

"You're career has really taken off, what's it feel like to be famous?" Camila wondered.

"It's different, people are constantly watching you. My music makes me feel good. It's great if you ask me."

"Dawg we watched your performance on 'Ellen' that was dope." Dinah commented.

"Thanks. That's the first single off of my new album. I really like it, I feel hyped up when I sing it."

"It's a great song." Lauren said. That was the first time Lauren said anything since we reunited.

"Thanks."

"What other songs are on your album?" Dinah asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see."

"Still the same asshole." Dinah laughed. She pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you Y/N." Dinah confessed.

"Me too Dinah, me too."

Cliche I know but hey. Y'all comment and vote please!!!

👽✌