▪□Five□▪

Your POV

Five in the morning. I didn't even have to wake up this early for school. I showered and picked out decent clothes for today. I have done a few interviews. Some can be boring depending on the interviewer. I had this older lady one time and she was pretty lit. I got to the studio at 7:45. Being early is very important to me.

"Morning Simon."

"Good morning Y/N."

"When are the girls gonna get here?"

"They are usually twenty minutes late so I told them eight so you guys could leave here by 8:30 and make your nine o'clock interview."

"Oh boy. So I am going to have to sit here for another twenty-five minutes?"

"I'm afraid so."

"We are here eight o'clock on the dot." Dinah bursted in.

"You girls are early." Simon noted.

"We are ready for today." Ally put in.

"You have thirty minutes, get yourselves some breakfast." Simon told us. We got some IHOP.

"Today is going to be so much fun!" Camila gushed.

"Why is that?"

"Because we have you with us." She smiled. We are on our way to our first interview of the day.

"Yeah I think this is going to be fun." We walked into the building, Camila is holding my hand.

"Hello ladies, we have an interview for Y/N Y/LN, then we have an interview for Fifth Harmony."

"We aren't doing it together?"

"No, now follow please. Y/N's interview is first then, Fifth Harmony. Fifth Harmony you can sit here." The lady said. She walked out back to her desk.

"Someone needs a coffee." The girls laughed at my joke.

"Ok Y/N can you to sit and we'll begin." The interviewer asked. I did as told.

"Hello everyone this is Jen, and I am here with the fantastic Y/N Y/LN."

"Hello." I waved to the camera. The girls are sitting behind the camera watching me.

"You have a new album coming out in May, what can we expect?"

"I would say... love. Most of the songs are love songs."

"Love songs? Is there somebody catching your eye?"

"That's a secret." I stated while looking at Lauren.

"You were recently on the 'Ellen Degeneres Show' and an answer from you sparked some interest from many people. Your sexuality. People have been speculating that you are gay?"

"Yeah, I guess I look really gay." I started laughing and so did the girls.

"I have been in the music career almost half a year. People want to know your sexuality. Which is stupid. I mean just because someone is gay or whatever you look at them differently. What I said on 'Ellen' about not knowing is true. I will fall in love with who I fall in love with. I'm not going to label myself, unless I feel I have to. Which I feel I don't have to. You can call me whatever the hell you want, but I am just a person like you. So it's whatever." I said.

"Lets hope this clears up everything for ya." The interviewer spoke.

"So you are going to be touring soon?"

"Yes, and I am really excited. I am going to be traveling the world. It has been something I have always wanted to do. I can't wait till I go back to my home country."