▪□Four□▪

Lauren's POV

I have missed Y/N so much. It hurts seeing her and knowing that she doesn't want me anymore. She is still hugging Dinah. My eyes started watering remembering the day she left.

"Lauren why are you crying?" Y/N asked.

"I'm crying because everytime I see you my heart breaks more knowing that you don't like me anymore. I fell in love with you. So fast, and if I could go back in time I would definitely have told you. Because losing you was the worst thing ever." I sobbed.

"Lauren-"

"I know Y/N you don't have to say anything. I'm going to be fine, I'll see you tomorrow." I'm in my room crying. I felt my bed dip and felt someone wrap their arms around me. It could only be Y/N. I turned around and looked at her.

"Laur, don't cry." She wiped my tears away. She smiled at me, and that could only cause me to crack a smile.

"Can we be friends, I just want to try and get everything straighten out. I want there to be an us. I think we just need to be friends for now. See how it works out. I really like you Lauren, I do, I just want to make sure we are strong independently, and when we get together we stay together." Y/N told me.

"Ok. I understand, that all makes perfect sense. I don't know, seeing you again after all these long months, I just broke down." She nodded her head.

"Understandable." She played with my hair.

"You excited to tour?"

"Yeah, plus now I have my five best friends with me." I smiled at her.

"What about you, I know you have done this a couple of times already, any tips?" She asked.

"Stay true to yourself, and be ready to have fun."

"Cool, I am excited. I can't wait to go all over the world. Which that is crazy, I just can't believe it." She rambled.

"It's getting late, you might want to get home, tomorrow is going to be a long day."

"Yeah I'll see you bright and early tomorrow." She stood up from my bed.

"Wait Y/N."

"Yeah."

"I know we are just being friends for right now, but can I have a kiss? You don't have to, I know friends don't kiss."

"Of course." She cupped my face, she placed a kiss on my forehead, then the tip of my nose, and a kiss on the lips.

"Goodnight Lauren."

"Goodnight Y/N." I hugged her.

"See you tomorrow."

"Bye." Y/N waved. I shut my bedroom door and rested my back against it. I started to jump around and squeal. I jumped into my bed and hugged a pillow. Why does she have to be so fucking cute!!!!

Just a little something 😊.

Comment and vote!!!

Love you guys ❤

👽✌