▪□Nine□▪

Camila's POV

I am standing in front of Dinah and Normani's hotel room. Raising my hand to knock.

"Oh my god who is it now?" Normani groaned. She opened the door to see me.

"What are you doing here?" I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Y/N left, I don't know where she went."

"Oh shit! Guys Y/N is gone." Normani announced.

"What?!" Lauren yelled. She came into my view.

"Please don't kill me, I didn't mean to." I flinched. She went back to her original room.

"I'm gonna call her." Lauren stated. She started the call, but I hear a ring. I found Y/N's phone.

"She doesn't have her phone. Now I'm worried." Lauren paced around the room.

"Lauren I'm sorry."

"This is all your fault. What the hell is your problem anyway?" Lauren asked.

"Nothing, honestly I do it to piss you off, but you really got on my nerves, and I went a little more than expected."

"Ya think?"

"Hug?" She wrapped her arms around me.

"OK, now we need to find Y/N."

"Lauren she could be anywhere by now." She started digging into a suitcase pulling out a sweatshirt. Y/N's to be exact. She laid on her bed and cuddled with the sweatshirt.

"Lauren whatcha doing?"

"She's not here so I need something to substitute her, this is close as I can get."

"Sorry."

"It's fine, she'll be back soon."

Morning

"Camila she's still not back!" Lauren shook me awake.

"Are you serious?"

"OK I am really freaking out." Lauren sobbed. I heard a knock at the door. There stands Y/N with a policeman.

"Does this happen to belong to you?" The man asked.

"Yes sorry." I pulled her in.

"You're lucky I got her before someone else did. She's heavily intoxicated, might want to keep an eye on her."

"Thank you sir." I shut the door taking Y/N further into the room.

"Y/N!" Lauren squealed running to Y/N and hugging her.

"Shh, I have a massive headache." Y/N stated while shielding her eyes.

"You smell like alcohol." Lauren stepped away from Y/N.

"Can I have a kiss?" Y/N asked.

"Get your ass in the shower, and brush your teeth." Lauren commanded. Y/N did has told.

"She was out all night drinking." Lauren gasped.

"Well she's safe and she's back." Lauren took Y/N's sweatshirt and cuddled with it. We sat in fifteen minutes of silence. Y/N walked out of the bathroom and hurried over to Lauren.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad, or sad, or worried. I'm sorry Lauren, I'm so so so sorry." Y/N cried into Lauren's chest.

"I'm gonna be just like my father! I am my father, oh god!" Y/N stated standing up.

"No, Y/N come here." Lauren said.

"No! How could you even like someone like me. I am a horrible person!" Lauren pulled her into bed.

"You're not a horrible person. Don't forget that I like everything about you." Lauren told her.

"I'm-" Lauren cut her off by kissing her. This is the cutest thing ever! Why can't they date already.

"Lauren can we just stay in all day?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah." They cuddled together.

"Camz you're still here?" Lauren questioned.

"I was just leaving." I left and met up with the girls. We are gonna go explore since we have time before our first concert. Which is tomorrow!

Daughter like Father??

👽✌