▪□Two□▪

Lauren's POV

Four months since we last talked. I am heartbroken. The only thing that is keeping me going is the Harmonizers. We have been recording our new album and it's going to be released soon. For sure I know we are going to have a tour. I am so happy we took a year break.

"Lauren!" I heard Dinah. I walked downstairs.

"What Dinah?"

"Y/N is on 'Ellen'." She told me.

"What?!" I ran down the rest of the stairs and jumped over the back of the couch and sat down.

"So you may have heard of Y/N Y/LN." Ellen smiled. The audience was loud.

"Well she currently just released an EP album a couple of months ago, and she is now a big star. Everyday she is racking up more followers every day. Let's get her out here." Ellen said. Y/N walked out and waved to everyone. She gave Ellen a hug and sat on the chair.

"Hi." Ellen greeted.

"Hey Ellen." Y/N smiled, her smile still gives me butterflies.

"Geez I can't tell you how many times I called Simon to get you on the show." Y/N laughed.

"Yeah he said something about you calling."

"Now you just released this EP album named 'Use Somebody'. Is there a somebody?" Ellen asked.

"No." Y/N stated.

"I heard about you and Lauren Jauregui. I'm not going to say anything is true I am just saying I heard." Ellen rambled.

"Ralph she's talking about you."

"I know, now shhh."

"Salty much?" Dinah mumbled.

"We are just friends. All of the girls and I are just friends."

"Is it alright to ask what your sexuality is?" She took a moment before she answered.

"I am going to be honest and say I don't know. I just feel like I don't need to be labeled. If I like a girl I like a girl, same goes for guys. You can call me whatever but only in the end do I truly know who I am."

"So I have seen that you have never been in a relationship? Why is that?" Ellen questioned.

"I had a thing going on, it wasn't official or anything, but we knew we liked each other. So that's about it."

"Ok, well after this break we are going to be back with Y/N who is going to be singing her single off her album that she will be releasing soon. So don't go anywhere." Ellen said.

"I miss her."

"I know you do Lo." Ally comforted me.

"Who wants to make a bet?" Dinah questioned.

"What kind of bet?" Normani asked.

"I'll bet you ten dollars that the song Y/N is going to perform is about Lauren." Dinah smirked.

"Ok deal." Normani shook Dinah's hand.

"Wow you guys are seriously betting on something stupid like this?"

"Easy money." Dinah laughed.

"You know there is a possibility that I might win." Normani stated.

"Yeah by one percent." Dinah scoffed.

"Shut up it's back on."

"Oh-"

"Shhhush."

"Ok we have Y/N Y/LN ready to perform her new single 'Latch'. A never heard before song." Ellen announced. The door moved showing Y/N. The track started to play.