▪□Six□▪

Lauren's POV

Finally our last interview! This one is live, we are telling our fans that Y/N is joining us on tour. Plus we are going to sing a few songs.

"Hi guys." The interviwer greeted us.

"I am so glad to meet you guys." She beamed.

"Glad to meet you also. All day has been full of interviews."

"Ok we are about to start. Hello it's Connie Jones, and I am here with Fifth Harmony and Y/N Y/LN."

"Hello." We greeted.

"Both of you are releasing albums soon, is there touring in the near future?"

"Yes, we are announcing that Fifth Harmony and I are going on world tour together!" Y/N announced. She looks so cute when she is excited. I couldn't help but smile.

"You heard it here everyone Y/N Y/LN and Fifth Harmony are going on tour together!" Connie exclaimed.

"So you guys are going to do a few songs?"

"Yeah, I'm going to be singing my single 'Latch' and 'Use Somebody' from my EP." Y/N smiled. She sang 'Use Somebody' first then 'Latch'. The girls and I were singing along. We were all hyped singing 'Latch'. This is probably the best interview ever.

"Now the girls of Fifth Harmony will be singing 'Worth It' and there new single 'Work From Home'." Y/N introduced us. We did our two songs. Which was fun, Y/N was cheering us on. I messed up a few times because she was being a dork.

"That is it for this interview! Thank you so much Y/N Y/LN and Fifth Harmony! This is Connie signing off."

"I am starving!" Camila complained.

"Pizza?" Y/N questioned.

"Yes!" Dinah cheered. We are at Antonio's Italian Pizza Palace.

"Mila remember that waiter we had?" Y/N laughed.

"Yeah, his face was priceless." She started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Don't get me wrong Camila is my best friend, but sometimes she can be very flirty. Even though she doesn't know she's doing it. So I maybe a little bit jealous.

"Y/N and I came here for pizza the day I was gone while you guys went to the mall. Well the waiter was looking me up and down. So I played the 'I'm gay' card. Y/N is a great girlfriend." She winked at Y/N. I rolled my eyes, I shouldn't be jealous because we aren't dating, but I am!

"Oh god not you two." A guy named Steve said.

"Oh god not you!" Y/N laughed.

"Whatever. Drinks?" He got our drink orders and left.

"Y/N put your arm around me." Camila demand. The other girls are snickering.

"Here's your drinks. You ready to order?" Camila and Y/N are giving eachother 'eskimo kisses'. Ally gave our order.

"I'm the captain of Y/N and Camila's ship. Sorry Lauren, but they are really cute!" Dinah gushed.

"Whatever." I crossed my arms.

"Someone's jealous." Normani teased.

"I am not jealous."

"Y/NN your girlfriend is jealous." Camila giggled.

"Actually she's not my girlfriend." Y/N stated. That hurt a little.

"Why not?" Ally asked.

"Y/N feels that it is better if we rebuild our friendship. Then if we are both ready we can start dating again. Which I agree with."

"Good. Now we are all into our music careers. I think it's good if we try not to have too much drama for this tour. Ok?" Ally questioned.

"Yeah." We all agreed. The pizza was delicious as always. We separated our ways and went home. This is gonna be a heck of a tour.

Ew Steve 😂😂

👽✌