That bitch! (Until Dawn; Jess x reader)

Until Dawn; Jess X reader

"Get your hands off of me you creep!" Jess had said this about three times now, though everyone was too drunk to notice or even care. Jess kept pushing his hands away from her and yelling at him. She would have left but there was dancing people blocking her way at every possible exit.

By this time you had just walked into the party with your friends. It was the first high school party you had ever been to, and you didn't even know the person hosting the party, your friends know them and your friends just brought you along. As an extreme introvert, you wanted to stay home, but also as someone who didn't want to be a loser, you wanted to be invited to every high school party. You turned around for one second to find a place to put your coat but when you gave up looking and turned back, your friends were already gone. While you were looking around the rooms, you saw Jess trying to get the notorious creep away from her. It made you mad that he wasn't listening to her verbally saying that she didn't accept his sexual advances, and also mad that no one was helping her get that creep away from her. So mad, apparently, that you forgot that you don't like talking to people.

"Leave her alone, she said no." You said loud enough for him to hear while you were pushing through the crowd of people to try to get to Jess and the creep. It took a lot more yelling from you for him to finally back off, but not after calling both of you "ugly dykes". Jess smiled at you and grabbed your wrist and started dragging you through the crowd of people and into a quieter room. About half way to the room you remembered that you really can't talk to people, and especially not Jess, she's actually popular and for some reason you actually care about what popular people think about you. But you didn't do anything wrong so you should be in the clear. 

"You actually literally saved me. Y'know that guy kept saying that I shouldn't be complaining because I'm a slut anyway and I sleep with any guy anyway, can you believe that? I have fucking standards. Anyway, thank you..." Jess kept rambling on, she literally had a creep perv stuck to her like a leech and she still managed not to be freaked out. Wow. It took you a bit to realize that Jess was waiting for you to tell her your name, which didn't surprise you that she didn't know your name, you barely talked to anyone and everyone knew who she was so. 

"___________." You replied sheepishly with a small awkward grin on your face, you really had no idea what to say. 

"___________..... ____________... I've heard that name before... We have a class together don't we?" Jess asked. The way she kept repeating your name made you nervously blush.

"Uhh, three actually." You replied awkwardly and laughed a bit while saying so.

"Oh, well then I'll see you on monday __________." Jess exclaimed with a huge grin and hugged you. Jess let go of you. "Well I'm going home for obvious reasons, have fun with the rest of the party though."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What you didn't expect was that the following monday, Jess had saved you a seat in class next to her. She actually talked to you a lot, mainly because she kept asking you what was going on because she was paying attention to her phone and not the teacher, but she also just said jokes and little things that made you laugh.

At lunch when you walked into the cafeteria with two of your friends, you noticed someone flailing their arms viciously. You looked closer at the person, it was Jess, she had the same huge grin the day that you first started talking to her and she seemed really really excited to eat lunch with you. Your friends gave you weird looks as you walked over to Jess and her friends. While you were walking there you could hear Jess saying something about acting cool or something. You said hi to her and smiled at her when you got over to the table. She told the guy sitting next to her to move over so you could sit next to her. 

"Everyone this is ____________. She's going to eat lunch with us from now on." Jess declared. She can't be serious, right? Every lunch? What about your friends? And what about when her friends get bored of you? Well, she was dead serious, if you ever tried to leave her during lunch she would grab you by the arm and bring you right back. Your old friends turned out to be assholes and Jess's friends were all actually really sweet and funny, so it was actually a good thing that you hung out with them now instead. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An entire year later and you realized that Jess had been flirting with you this entire time. Well, you didn't notice. Emily told you, she said she's honestly never seen Jess fall for someone so hard. But it should have been evident to you by how every time you guys all do your weekly movie night, she sits next to you and tried to cuddle up to you and will fight anyone who tries to sit next to you. Y'know that and all the sexual innuendos that she always says while the two of you are talking, oh and let's not forget how she sends you "heyyy" instead of "hey". Yeah, there's an entire list of examples, but you just really don't notice things well. 

Everyone had gone home and it was you and Jess alone at her house now after said weekly movie night. Jess was putting away the bowls everyone used for popcorn while you were eating all the left over popcorn. Well, you might as well say something now. When you tried to say something, you accidentally spoke at the same time as Jess. Both of you giggled a bit and you let Jess speak first.

"Hey, ___________. I have something I've been meaning to tell you. Ok and you have to promise you won't, like, freak out or something." Jess said. You gave her a thumbs-up and she kept talking. "I'm not entirely straight, like, I mean I kinda like a girl who--"

As soon as you heard "not entirely straight" and "like a girl" you dropped the popcorn bowl you were holding and grabbed Jess's face and smashed your lips onto her's. When the two of you pulled away for air you noticed that Jess's face was bright red and she had a huge grin and stars in her eyes.

"I kinda already know that, Em told me." You giggled and reached for a half-empty coca-cola can.

"That bitch!"

A/n: Fuck I was so happy that someone requested Jess because I literally love her omf. Considering that she's literally my wife, I probably should have spent more time on this and I should have done it when I'm not completely sleep deprived.