No plot at all and I wrote this over the span two weeks (RWBY; Blake x reader)

RWBY; Blake X reader

You read your favourite book... For the fifth time this month... You may or may not have a problem. Anyway. You kept switching your position on the couch, you couldn't find anything that was making you comfortable. Either your arm hurt or your leg just felt weird, nothing really felt comfortable. And the blankets is just a whole other stress, do you use a blanket or not? It's too cold to go without it but it's too warm with it on. There's always the option of putting on warmer clothes but you were far too lazy for that.

Trying not to be uncomfortable while reading is apparently extremely distracting. So distracting in fact, that you didn't even notice that Blake had made tea for you and left it on the coffee table in front of the couch you were sitting on. By the time you noticed it was almost room temperature. You drank it anyway though, making a mental note to thank her for the tea when you saw her.

You started rereading the same page over and over again by accident which most of the time means you were getting bored. You looked around for the tv remote and saw it on the far end of the coffee table. Your tendency to do stuff with the least amount of effort ever kicked in and you tried to grab the remote with your foot. After two times of accidentally moving it further away, you successfully grabbed the remote using your toes and then grabbed it from your feet using your actually hands. You turned on the tv and started flipping through channels, none of them really catching your eye.

"What happened to reading?" Blake asked as she walked into the room to see you staring at the changing channels blankly. You shrugged without taking your eyes away form the tv. You still weren't all that comfortable and still shifted a bit ever few seconds. Blake stood at the door frame and watched you search through channels for a bit until you finally found a channel that was playing a movie you liked. You didn't notice that Blake had sat down next to you until you felt her nuzzle up to you. You looked over at her and smiled, putting your arm around her.

"Oh yea, thank you for making tea for me." You wanted to say thank you to her before you forgot or something like that. You always say thank you whenever Blake does anything for you, even if she insists that you don't need to thank her every time. Blake's done so much for you that no matter how much you do for her, it would still never be even, so you feel like saying thank you is really the only way you can repay her, even though she always says that you loving her is enough. After Blake told you the same "it's fine" thing again, she yawned and started to close her eyes.

You let your head fall close to her's and let your eyes start to shut. On the plus side, you weren't uncomfortable anymore and you get to cuddle with your girlfriend. On the down side, you're probably gonna fall asleep before the movie ends. You tried to keep your eyes open as long as you could but eventually just gave up and fell asleep with Blake right at your side.

-------

You woke up to see Blake still fast asleep next to you on the couch. You started playing with her perfect raven hair. You laughed a bit when you saw her cat ears twitch a bit. Her ears were so cute, she hate hated them but you always reassure her that you love every part of her. You got up from the couch, trying not to wake up Blake, you walked into the kitchen and quietly started getting out ingredients and shit to make a homemade breakfast for the two of you.

You rubber your eyes and yawned while lazily throwing together all the ingredients and finishing preparing all the stuff. You felt two arms lazily wrap around you from behind and heard Blake yawn from behind you. You thought it was really cute when she hugged you from behind. Actually you thought everything about Blake and everything she did was cute. There was literally nothing that could convince you that Blake was not the cutest cinnamon roll ever.

"Pancakes again?" Blake questioned. You shrugged, it was all you knew how to make. But of course, you tried to impress Blake when you first started dating by saying that you were practically a master chef, and you had to keep that act up now because you were already too far in with all the meals you ordered then pretended like you made them. Of course Blake knew the truth though, but she'd never tell you, she thought it was kinda funny when you tried to impress her with food.

Once you were done making the pancakes you put two stacks on plates for you and Blake and handed her her plate while you grabbed the maple syrup from the fridge. You brought the syrup as well as your own plate over to the table and sat down across from Blake. The two of you talk about the movie you watched last night, well, the fifteen minutes of it that you actually ended up watching before both of you fell asleep. You were so caught up in talking that you barely noticed that the birds stopped chirping and those sounds were replaced with those of rain drops hitting the window. 

"Sorry Blake, I don't think we're gonna be able to walk through town this morning." You said while looking out the window at the grey sky and complete down pour going on outside. You turned back to Blake and saw that she was smiling.

"I mean, a second lazy day in a row can't be that bad." Blake said while sighing loudly, with a huge grin still plastered on her face.

Cuddling with Blake all day, twice in a row, this must be a dream.

A/n: Ya I really have no idea what I'm doing, can you tell? There was no plot to this, I had no idea what I was writing so there's literally like seven ideas in this also I wrote this over the span of like two weeks idk man.