Chapter 30

Shout out to Ulinda..all love

While I was in the shower Chris came in and open the shower glass door and looked at me up and down with a smirk...I kinda blushed back...I grab his hand and was trying to tell him I could make him feel better...

Chris-yh...what you call me for(holding her hand back)
India-wanted you to take a quick shower with me(looking at him)
Chris-(laughing)I doubt it will be quick..
India-well we could try..
Chris-nahhh(grabbing her waist)ill take a show her my room ok(pulling her close to him for a kiss)
India-please...ill make you feel better..(kissing him)
Chris-....
India-...please Chris...

Right then he pulled me close again...and we started to kiss and now I no his answer was a yes...I took off his shirt and he took the rest of his clothes off and he got in and close the shower door close...honestly I known we would of been late for Red's party but it's what ever at this point....he started to kiss my neck while my arms was wrap around his head and neck and his hands went down to my ass and grabbed it...I giggled a little but that soon change when my phone started to ring...
We let is ring for like 5 minutes thinking it would of stop but it didn't who ever it was...they kept calling back..

Chris-(stop kissing her body)you sure you don't want to answer it(looking at her)
India-(throwing her head back)UUGGHHHH
Chris-(smiling)
India-ill be right back..

I walked out the shower and wrap a towel around me and went in to my room....I could hear my phone ringing but I couldn't fine it...I when on my knees on the floor and looked under that bed...really how did it get there...I picked it up and looked at the caller ID it was Robin....I answered it..

Dia-betters be good
Robin-bitch..guess what
Dia-it's not the time to be guess Robin(looking at the bathroom door)
Robin-where you in the middle of having sex and I messed it up(she said shockingly)
Dia-bitch yh...
Robin-ohhhh shit my bitch was getting dicked down..my back(she said excitingly in my ear)
Dia-(laughing softly)Robin please get to the point
Robin-girl...I was at the strip club and guess who gived me his number...(happy)
Dia-Robin am(gco)
Robin-ok ok ok...Tyga..
Dia-Tyga(surprise)
Robin-yessss...and he was like ohhh I want you come with me to this party(you can't hear she was rolling her eyes)
Dia-what party(confused)
Robin-I don't no some dude name Red..but i (gco)
Dia-bitch thats the party am heading to...
Robin-your lying..stop lying...your lying ass..
Dia-am serious
Chris-serious about what.

I looked back and Chris had a towel wrap around his waist and he was walking towards me with his body still wet and his hair curly from the water...

Robin-who that(asking about the voice she heard)
Dia-Thats Chris..look I gat to go ok...ill see you at the party..
Robin-ok bye girl...get that did don't let me stop you...
Dia-yh..even though you already did..
Robin-(laughing)byeeeee...

I hanged up the phone and put my hands around Chris waist and he took my hair out my face...

Chris-yachts why you was talking so long...you was on the phone gossiping...
India-I was not gossiping...I was just...just talking..
Chris-(peeked her lips)
India-why you came out...
Chris-you took for ever...and I didn't want you get sick...
India-(smiling)(letting go of him)well am gone finish get ready...(walking back to the bathroom)
Chris-Yh..(looking at her)I want that ass get ready to (biting his lips)

I didn't say a think...I just close the door behind me...I got in the shower and finished up..after I was done I did my makeup and brush my teeth and did my hair...by straightening it out..I walked out the bathroom and in to my closet...I picked out a black long sleeve dress which had trips that's you could see through...then I got my black heels(to the top of the page) an i put them both on and I was done..I looked at my self in the mirror and I looked sexy as all ways...I grab my phone and walked out my room down stairs...Chris wasn't down there yet so I decided to sit on the couch and text Robin..

Dia-you ready
Rob-all ways bitch
Dia-I don't like when you call me bitch..
Rob-sorry...I didn't no that...
Dia-Tyga did pick you up yet..
Rob-nope..but am waiting patiently..
Dia-he shouldn't be fare...hopefully...
Rob-am actually nervous..
Dia-psss...you'll be fine..stop tripping...
Rob-why you and Chris ant leave yet...
Dia-I don't no...this Nigga take longer then me to get ready..

While in middle of talking to Rob I looked at the time and it was 9:20...uugghh Chris need to hurry the hell up...right when I said that to my self Chris came skipping down the stairs...he had on a white shirt with with black and purple BAPE jacket on and jeans taht was rip to the knee and a hat...he looked at me and I looked at him...at the time he was on his phone...he looked angry...I was confused..

Chris-let's go(walking out)

I text Rob back while walking to the front door..

Rob-well i guess thats what happening on my end to..
Dia-yh...I gatta go...see you there..
Rob-bye bitch(sending the monkey emoje holding his mouth)

I shake my head and headed to the car which was all ready started ..I open the car door to his orange Lamborghini and got in...he wasn't playing any music and that wasn't like him..he still was face down in his phone typing pretty fast...

India-everything ok.
Chris-Yh am good..

Right when he said that he put his phone in his lap and drove off...we was driving and all throw the ride he was sniffing and on his phone...he wasn't even talking to me...and I actually felt lonely...I just wanted to take his phone out his hand and throw it out the window..but yano..I don't have that much balls...we out to Red's party and the music was loud...I was talking off my set belt when I realized he wasn't moving to get out with me...

India-your not coming(looking at him)
Chris-(in his phone)Yh but you could go if you want..(looking at her)
India-I kinda wanted to yano...
Chris-go with me..
India-well why is that such a surprise..(confused)
Chris-it's not...it's just that..like...never mind let's go(opening up his door)
India-no(semi yelled)
Chris-no??...
India-what's going on with you(looking at him worried)
Chris-it's nothing let's just go(closing door)

I was thinking about so much thinks to try figure out why he was so...focused on what he was going on his phone that he actually was going to leave me hanging...we was about to cross the street and he hold my hand...when he was on the other side he did let go...that was one thing I was happy for...we was walking in and it was so much people trying to walk in this one door...he pulled me and we walked around back...where the pool was and luckily the gate was open Sooo all we did was walk right in like we was ever there...some people was in the pool and some people was standing around with cups...he was pulling me pass the people who was dancing and stuff in the house..I guess to get to the V.I.P section...and thats exactly where we end up..we walked up some stairs and we saw everyone even Red turning up and a little tipsy...

Well now am updating in this book before school starts...because I no I haven't updated in this particular book in a really really long time...so here you go...hope y'all injoy...thanks for reading...