Chapter 14

He finished eating be for me...and he got up and went up stairs and I was still eating.....like 15 minutes later..I just finished and he called me from up stairs...I didn't answer in tell I was walking up the stairs...he didn't say anything...I got in the room and asked him what was his problem...he was in the bathroom taking a shower

Chris-I need a towel..
India-were are they..(looking around)
Chris-ummm look in the closet in the hall way...

I walked in the hall and opened the door....I got a towel and walked back in the room....I knocked and the towel fell...I bent over to pick it up...and I looked back up to see a bright thick dick in my face...

India-ohhh shit...

I close my eyes and pasted him the towel..he took it from my hand and rap it around his friend...

Chris-you could open your eyes now...
India-(open eyes)sorry...I did(gco)
Chris-what are you sorry for..it's fine..and I think I won't a dance to night...
India-(took a deep breath)
Chris-and....
India-and....???
Chris-I won't something more...
India-you all ways do
Chris-(smirk)

I walked out the room...and tried to find something sexy to wear...I was excited..because It was exactly what I was gone do to make him horny....I put on my clothes and went back to his room....he was sitting on the bed looking at me standing in the door way....I looked down at his boxers to see something I was so ready for....I walked over to him very slow and sexy....and sat on his lap while he hold my waist.....

India-you just lean back and let me do all the work...

He did what said....and I started to move my ass on his dick...he just sat there making little moans out his mouth....then I scooted down a little and started to rub his friend...which was very big...I could all ready tell....

Chris-no....not like that..

He grab my hand and put it in his boxers and started to move it up and down while it grown larger in my hand....he went faster and faster making growls out his mouth that he didn't won't to open....then I thought it was time for the kill....I took of his boxers and there was his friend....I got down on my knees and right when I was about to put it in....his door bell ranged...uhh...

India-(got up)ummm I think you should get that...
Chris-no no wait(holding her hand)later right..
India-I smiled and shake my head yes....

He got up and put back on his clothes...I stayed in the room and sat on his bed in tell he called me or something....which he did...I got up and put on one of his shirts because I could get to my room...and walked down stairs to see a women hugging him up and laughing....I just smiled...