Chapter 6

I waited tell Robin came in and she did...

Robin-damn
India-I no right..
Robin-this is sexy(walking to the clothes)
India-help me out it on..
Robin-ok

She help me put on the outfit..which was a gray panties and bra and a black cover up but see through....and black hells....I looked at my self and I was sexy...my ass was out a little I only smile because it looked good...an now I only have 10 minutes left...

Robin-you look great baby...
India-thanks..
Robin-you ready..
India-kinda scared but Yh I think am ready...
Robin-good...
India-....

While we was talking Justin came in and started tell me the rules which was very important to me...

Justin-great your just in time...ok this is what's up
India-(listening)
Justin-your in private room 5 and its only for 1 hours..he can't touch you but only if you won't him to..if he wants extra...it's up to you to grant his wish or not..but make sure he pays you for it....only him will be in the room...make him feel comfortable and relax...lock the door be hind you...he's all ready in there so you can head there now...have fun baby girl...
India-ok thanks I will try
Robin-good luck India
India-bye
Robin-bye

My heart was beating more then usually....I wasn't scared I was nervous....I stand in front of the door and took a deep breath....and open the door....I walked in side and up on the stage and I looked at him....it was kinda dark so I didn't really see his face....but my song started to play and I started to dance....while he turned his head to the side a bit...