Chapter 11

I woke up cold again....I looked over my shoulder and Chris was gone.....I got up and looked around a little...then walked out the room...I went down stairs and he wasn't there...half of the time I didn't no were I was going but I just was walking...then I looked out side and saw a door opened then closed...am guessing he's in there...it was like a little house or something....I went back up stairs and but on a jeans and a shirt that was snugged to my shaply body...and but one some shoes and went to the little house out side...I knocked and this boy opened the door....then I saw Chris in a room singing...I walked in and sat in one of the chairs they had in front of this thing they do the music with....
Chris sounded great...he can really sing..like really sing....he looked at me and I smiled and he smiled back...I looked around....and then notice the he stop singing and came out...and him and the man was talking....then the man walked out....Chris sat on the side of me in the next chair....

Chris-you like it
India-Yh...you can really sing bae...
Chris-bae????...
India-ohhh I mean daddy..
Chris-(laughing)nah...I mean why you call me bae....am your bae???
India-ummm...I don't think so...
Chris-ohhh....so what you won't to do to day...
India-I don't no...I never been on this side of LA
Chris-well you could invite a friend over if you won't...
India-Yh I would but she's busy to day...
Chris-owwww...
India-what you doing
Chris-am working all day...
India-......
Chris-sorry.....I would spend some time with you but you no its not easy being Chris Brown up in this bitch...
India-Yh..(looking down)
Chris-how about this...
India-(looking up at him)
Chris-am gone give you my car and some money and you could go have fun...
India-by my self Chris
Chris-am gone let my stylist go with you...she's really cool....and you just won't some one with you right...you don't care who it is..
India-yh...I guess so...
Chris-come on...

We got up and went back in the house...he had to go so he left me some money and his car keys and kiss me on my for head and left....I watch him got in his car and drove off playing music...I went back in and saw the money on the counter....he left me his black card....I smiled and shake my head and went up stairs to do my makeup....
20 minutes after I was done I heard my name getting call from down stairs...I walked down slowly and was greeted with a girl with light drown hair....

?-hi....am Jade
India-hi....
Jade-am Chris stylist...he told me you wanted company because your new around here..
India-yh....but a friend would be nice..
Jade-well am not the friend material...more like the clothes...
India-(confused)

What the Hell she talking about...

Jade-you ready
India-Yh

We walked out side and we saw all the Chris cars parked up in front..it was like 7 of them the most....well what I saw so far...he gives me this key and I don't no what car it is for....

Jade-what car
India-I don't no...am gone text him

I started to text Chris......

(Convo)
Dia-which car
CB-bluee Lamborghini....
Dia-ok...
CB-that's my baby keep her safe...
Dia-what em I
CB-my dancer..but we could change that...real quick..
Dia-lol....then hurry home daddy...

While I was texting Chris I was heading to the car...I opened the door and it went up in the air....am like what the hell...me and Jade jumped in and I started it up...“All eyes on you" started to play...then he text back...

CB-dont make me stop what am doing to fuck you...
India-am still waiting...
CB-are you serious
India-maybe...

I drove off and he was texting...and this Jade girl started talking to me...

Jade-so what's up with you and Chris...
India-nothing..am just...ummm...his friend..
Jade-that sleep in the same bed as him(looking at her)

Am looking at the road trying to figure out how in the world she no that and then Chris text came through...I was about to ask her but then the red light fought me off guard...

CB-trust me....ill make that pussy remember me
India-I never said you won't....and actions speak way loader then words...
CB-fuck you....wen I get home I don't won't to hear no bullshit...
India-ok....am still gone wait..
CB-keep playing with my dick India.....it will fuck you up...watch...
India-bye Chris...
CB-Yh Yh bye....

I shake my head and the light turned green...I looked over at Jade for a sec and ask her about the thing....

India-so how you no about me sleeping in his room
Jade-he post it in Insta...ill show you(pulling out her phone)

She pulled out her phone and showed me Chris post ..he actually post a pic up with me...and he wrote....“baby"...awww that's so cute....but kinda stupid because now everybody gone think am is girl or something...

India-ohhh..nah..we're only friends..
Jade-I don't believe it....
India-well...you should
Jade- if you and Chris is only friends why nobody no about you or you was never at his birthday parties or something...
India-am a working women
Jade-what do you do..they say your a stripper..is that true..
India-Yh...I guess so..
Jade-ohhh
India-....