Chapter 13

Chris-India(looking her way)
India-yh(turnd around)
Chris-were you going..
India-to take a shower like what you said..

He smirked and close his eyes for 2 seconds..then looked at me....he was calm...his voice was regular but more quiet...you could dearly hear him...he seems tired or something..

Chris-I meant in my bathroom..
India-ohhh....

His body was delicious looking...I didn't even no he had so much tattoos on him...all over his body...his neck....arms...legs...everywhere...I walked to his bathroom and turn on the water...I looked back to see the door open still...I didn't no if I was supposed to close it or leave it open....but I closed it any ways...I took off my clothes and went in...
The hot steam filled the room..and the water went down my body...I closed my eyes and started to think of what it would be like if I did have sex with Chris...then I stopped....and shake it off and continued...
I was done and I had a towel rap around my body...and open the bathroom door...and Chris was laying down watching TV...I walked past him and walked in my room..with my heart beating fast...I put on a big t shirt and my panties and bra underneath it..then my door open..

Chris-food is here

I went down stairs and saw pizza...yesss my favorite...I sat down and waited tell Chris came...he did so...and we started to eat...

India-you post a pic of me today..
Chris-Yh..
India-why..
Chris-because you looked cute..
India-(smile)thanks...
Chris-you sleeping in my bed to night again right(looking at her)
India-ummm yh I guess..
Chris-good

The way he said it was him licking his lips and looking at my body up and down real slow got me thinking.....everything he does its just so sexy....am sitting here eating and looking at his beautiful body....I just won't to touch it....him eating his pizza was making my pussy wondering if that how he gone eat her....my leg was rubbing to my next leg ready to just get it over with...this man gives my body goos bumps...and I love the felling...