Chapter 16

I got ready and everything....I had on a red dress and heels which was black and my hair I left down and straight...and full face of make up...my lips was a dark matt purple...and I was looking fine...I walked in my room from out the bathroom and I heard talking coming from down stairs...obviously it was his friends because I smelled weed too...then I grab my phone and say a text from Justin...my face lights up because I was so happy that he remembers me...even doe I was gone for like a day...ohhh and tomorrow I could choose to stay or not...yesss...am so leaving Chris ass...while in my thoughts a boy opened my door and looked in...

?-ohhh sorry...wrong room
India-(looked back down at her phone)it's ok....Chris room is down the hall..
?-ohhh yh....what your name..
India-(looking at him)India

He was kinda short and bright skin and he was pretty cute....but not my type at all...

?-am Tyga
India-I know...
Tyga-how ya no that
India-your Chris best friend I know...I heard y'all talking on the phone one time...
Tyga-ohhh...well you look nice...
India-(smile)thanks...so do you
Tyga-you should come down stairs everyone getting ready to leave and stuff...
India-yh...am coming...Chris won't leave me....I mean Daddy...
Tyga-(laughing)Chris gat you all brain wash and shit...
India-.....
Tyga-but Yh ok(walking out)

Did he just laugh at me.....wow...how embarrassing...call a man daddy and shit...I really need to stop this...right when I came out my room door Chris was coming out his...he looked at me from down the hall....and I looked at him....he smiled and I just started to walk down stairs with this people I don't even no....all eyes on me....I stopped have way down on the stairs with my heart in my ass....then Chris whispered in my ear...

Chris-I got you..
India-(shh yes)

After he said that and hold my hand down I felt safe....he actually was a gentlemen...was all walked out together behind Chris one by one...then we had to wait in tell they brought Chris car around....while we was waiting and all laughing and talking...Chris had his arms rap around my waist while I was in front of him...he put his face in my neck line....and told me I looked beautiful....I smiled and said thanks daddy..I could feel a smile on his face...then his blue Lamborghini finally came...we got in and left the rest of the people behind...

Chris-you have a car...
India-Yh but it's still in the shop back home...
Chris-what kinda car is it..
India-nothing big...just a Honda
Chris-ohhh....do you won't your car(driving)
India-nahhh...that's just might not be there..
Chris-what you mean...
India-nothing
Chris-tell me....please..(looking at her)
India-when I left my apartment was destroy..and that's why I actually came here with you..
Chris-really
India-Yh
Chris-who did it..
India-I have no idea..
Chris-maybe your ex boyfriend...
India-that's what we thought but...I don't no..
Chris-uhhh...well I came at the right time ugh
India-(laughing)Yh I guess..
Chris-you guess...girl you live in a big ass house and riding in a Lamborghini and you sleep in the same bed as Chris Brown..
India-(laughing)Yh..ok..

We finally reached after playing damn 100 questions..and the Club was pack...we got out and went straight in side with no questions ask...am guessing they no him very well...we got in side and the music was load...we went up to V.I.P and they started playing my song....I couldn't resist..I had to dance...so I did..while dancing I see some go friend friends coming in and stuff...i kinda shyed away and sat down next to Chris who was standing up singing and drinking...just turning up like all ways...