Chapter 28

Red-yo that's your song(looking at Chris)
Chris-I can hear...

Nigga was excited because he hear Chris song..like what the hell ok...but any ways...we got to...this house..it was a nice house am guessing this is were he will be having his party at to night...
We all got out and we could see people walking in and out the house with tables and glasses...we walked in and every one was doing something...

Chris-so you think it will be ready be for 8
Red- Yh men...they been here all day Nigga...I told you come help me plan the shit but you was fucking pussy I see
India-yep..the best he will ever get..

I said that and they both laughed...I shake my head and walked in the big open stop in one of the rooms...

India-so Red this your house
Red-nope..a place I rented...you really think am gone have a party at my house..
India-why not...
Red-not big enough..
Chris-yo house big..you just gat to much friends
Red-I never said small...
Chris-....
India-what this room for..I like it..
Red-you would...that's were the strippers gone be at..
India-you gone have strippers...wow...this party gone be lit...you should of just ask me it would of been less money...kinda
Red-nahh..Chris would of said no any ways...
Chris-Yh damn right..

We started to help set up everything...and the house was finally finish...it was 5:30 and I was hungry..I was out side by the pool and decided to go beg Chris to tell me for something to eat...I walked up stairs at were they was and opened the door..they was chilling and smoking listening to music...I looked at Chris and you could see he was high...his eyes wasn't as wide and his lips was pinker then usual...and Red was looking down t his phone....I sat down on the side of Chris were he was laying and tryed to annoyed him..

India-Chris...am hungry(pushing him lightly)
Chris-what you won eat(blowing out the smoke)
India-ummm I don't no..lets go to a restaurant or something...something romantic..
Chris-(laughing)I didn't no strippers like romance
India-shut up and let's go before I eat you and Red
Chris-it wouldn't be the first
Red-it would for me(looking up ant me and Chris)
Chris-that would be in your dreams...(getting up)
And let's go you so annoying
India-shut up..
Chris-yo Red we'll be back around 9...I gat to go change and shit too.
Red-Yh b...see you later...bye 24k
India-byeee