Chapter 23

India
I woke up right in time...while opening my eyes Chris was opening the door with soup in his right hand and tea in the next...I got up laying on the pillows behind me and he give me the stuff..

Chris-guess what..
India-what???(eating )
Chris-I gat a music video on Saturday..
India-ok and..
Chris-you could be in it if you want..
India-really...(excited)
Chris-yh...

I all ways wanted to be in a music video...like this is the best news I got all day...and while eating my soup..I was felling better...

Chris-and tomorrow is Red's Birthday I think we going to his place..
India-who is Red
Chris-my Nigga from way back
India-ohhh..is he nice..
Chris-Yh he chill
India-(smiling)
Chris-why you smiling...

I didn't even notice that Chris had freckles in tell just now...like might have saw it before but never played attention in tell now...there so cute..he's so cute..

India-nothing..
Chris-well hurry get better..I gat thinks to do today

This Nigga actually rushing my ass..he betters be glad he gat them damn freckles..ugh..he walked out and 5 minutes later I went down stairs to put the stuff up..while walking down stairs..I saw this girl..she looked around my age..ok like no more then 25..with dark black hair like me but hers was shorter and little curly...and she was my hight...and bright...with a nice ass...I was so confused...like I stop walking and was just standing there...

-hi
India-hii
-ummm you should be India ...right..
India-yh..

She seems nice and all but I still ant no who she was..I walked in the kitchen and put the stuff up when I turned around Chris was talking and laughing with her..so I walked back to them..

Chris-ohh Lorna..this (gco)
India-she knows..
Lorna-yh..remember when you was telling me that you was telling me your cousin was staying over...
India-ummm..
Chris-Yh baby...I remember(looking at India)

Df she mean cousin..like what...I didn't even want to stay down there and more...I went straight up stairs and in to my room...I felt sick all over again..wait no..this can't be..am not catching feelings for a nigga..and not even that not for a Nigga who ant even minds..ugh...I just need to relax..this was the time I needed my best friend..and not even that did she not she on Instagram Chris post a pic of me and calling me baby...his baby...like df bitch..but I can't be mad at her I just cant..then my door opens..

Lorna-hey..you coming with us..
India-ummm Loran...(gco)
Lorna-it's Lorna..
India-sorry but ummm...no ill stay home for to day ok...
Lorna-well am only staying here for today and I gat to fly out again...ill love to spend time with you...
India-yh..ummm

Yo I had to remember I was Chris cousin and I gat to at least act like am his cousin...Sooo its what ever..

India-Yh find ill go..
Lorna-great were leaving in 10
India-(shake her head yes)

Ugh...I swear I don't won't Chris say anything to my ass...like how could he have sex with me not even 5 hours ago...and bring his girl here talking about cousin...he so lucky am nice and ant that type of bitch...I hate him