Chapter 2

(India)
I just came from one of my clients house..me and my best friend Robin...you can say we had a three sum...but it's not the first time we made good much money together....it's like 7 or 8 times...but it just might be our last because she's moving to a next club because she wants to be closer to her family....

We're walking home after our little job together and it's late...and I have work tomorrow..Ugh..

Robin-it wasn't that bad this time
India-(laughing)no it wasn't...
Robin-well obviously he been practicing.
India-well..it he was...he passed my class..
Robin-(laughing)can I sleep by you
India -no
Robin-why(stop walking)(looking at her)
India-because....I gat to get some type beauty sleep Robin
Robin-ok...ill be quiet
India-(looking at her)
Robin-I promise(walking)
(India)
Robin is known for turning up...this girl don't care what time of the day or night it is....she's about to make up everyone....we got home to my apartment..and I walked in the room...I changed my clothes and walked back out the room to see were Robin was...I didn't hear her talk in a while and that's not like her at all....I looked around and didn't find her....I walked in the next room....and she was knocked the Hell out....thank the Lord now I can sleep in peace...but then my house phone started to ring...which was odd because he only call when it was an emergency...and I no for damn sure I ant walking my ass back there for nothing....so I answered it...
Dia-hello Justin
Justin-yes my favorite person in the hold wide world
Dia-how can I help you(walking to her room)
Justin-well I no your use to getting up early to come to work for the first show
Dia-Yh..which I was just about to go sleep for
Justin-but I won't you to come for your last show...
Dia-why(confused)(her face make up)I would loss a lot of money and I have rent to pay soon....and besides that the club will to..

I have 3 periods in one day....and then the big opening for the night show.....my first period usually starts at 7:40..which I have to come up with 5 songs to preform and some dance moves for it....then I have 2 period..which is when I have to try and put 7 outfits together for our worker to make...then last but not least..3 period....practice....then the big night shows....but through these periods we still dance and stuff because people come to see us be for work...after work..on there lunch break....it's all ways full...so that's why I be at work a lot....

Justin-don't worry about the club..am worrying about you and making you better....
Dia-okkkkkk
Justin-so just come here for your last show....and get dress here I all ready have you clothes...
Dia-but why....why I have to come for late night show and not my hold day...
Justin-look ill explain later when you get here..just get a really good sleep and relax....ok..goodnight
Dia-Yh ok...

After that conversation which went no we're....I jumped up in bed and turn off my lights and went to sleep just how he told me to...